One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Fry

Merethrond said:
We are a long way behind America in most television shows:(. You would think the summer would be when the rating season would be, because it is the holidays and people have plenty of time to watch television:confused:. By the way, why would they start airing new shows on the non-ratings period:confused:?
well, actually during the summer less people are watching cos they are on holidays. there are even statistics to prove it. they start airing new shows (esp. american ones) as fillers for the summer and to test how well audiences respond to them so they might show them during the ratings period. they also air old shows that had low ratings, i.e. Gilmore Girls, Smallville. i remember last year ch9 showed The OC in December for only two weeks and they axed it cos it had really low ratings even though it was shown during the non-ratings period...assholes!!

petemuse

HSC
N/A
im looking forward to this show, should be good.

that guy is always in hilary Duff's Movies. plus his been on Dawsons creek and Gilmore Girls

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
well, actually during the summer less people are watching cos they are on holidays. there are even statistics to prove it. they start airing new shows (esp. american ones) as fillers for the summer and to test how well audiences respond to them so they might show them during the ratings period. they also air old shows that had low ratings, i.e. Gilmore Girls, Smallville. i remember last year ch9 showed The OC in December for only two weeks and they axed it cos it had really low ratings even though it was shown during the non-ratings period...assholes!!
Oh yeah, I forgot about people going on holidays:).

petemuse said:

that guy is always in hilary Duff's Movies. plus his been on Dawsons creek and Gilmore Girls
He has been in one movie (A Cinderella Story) with her:p.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
petemuse said:

he was so hot as charlie on gilmore girls
that is where i first saw him

Fry

girls went crazy over him in GG and DC, that's why he ended up having his own show.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
he was so hot as charlie on gilmore girls
that is where i first saw him
Yeah, that is where I first saw him, when I used to watch Gilmore Girls:eek:. I think he was a good character/actor, I actually stopped watching it soon after he left:).

Fry

i just found out some interesting news. Chad is engaged to the chick he's lusting after on the show in real life.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ooo im excited about this show.. damn what is it with american shows and me..

Fry

Althea said:
I don't remember him in the Gilmore Girls :confused:... who was he in relation to the other characters?
he only appeared in a handful of episodes on Gilmore Girls but i thought it was his best ever role. he went to Chilton and there was sort of a mini-love triangle going on between Tristan, Paris and Rory but it never developed cos Rory was with Dean and he left the show to appear on Dawson's Creek.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
_muse_ said:
ooo im excited about this show.. damn what is it with american shows and me..
Haha, me too. God I love the American entertainment industry:cool:.

how u doin?

HSC
who was charlie? can someone put him in context on dawsons creek??

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
how u doin? said:
who was charlie? can someone put him in context on dawsons creek??
he played the bass guitar in a band and went out with Michelle Williams' character, Jen.. i think? :confused: .. lol.. something like that.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yeah but its summer
ur out and about
like at the beach and stuff
during the winter people sit inside
get bored then watch tv
yep very true, its said at its lowest point summer primetime shows result in numbers that are normally seen on daytime tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)