• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Online Year 12 Tutoring, 99.55 ATAR, 94 Chem, 98 MX1, 99 MX2, 5+ years experience (1 Viewer)

jathu123

HSC
Hi all,

I'm Jathu and I will be offering online tutoring for upcoming Year 12 (2025 HSC) students in Chemistry, Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1. Classes will be in small groups of 2-6 students.

I have both the knowledge and experience to help guide you in your HSC studies, as highlighted by my credentials below:

• Completed HSC in 2017 with an ATAR of 99.55 and an internal rank 1 on all my subjects excluding English.

• Achieved a final HSC mark of 94 in Chemistry, 94 in Physics, 98 in Math Extension 1 and 99 in Math Extension 2

• Have more than 5 years of tutoring experience in both private and in tutoring centers and have helped more than 100 students to significantly improve their marks

Math classes will run for 2 hours while Chemistry classes will run for 2.5. Both classes will be held on weekends starting from 12 October and 13 October.

Students in both subjects will receive their own weekly lesson booklet with detailed explanations and practice questions which will be worked through in class as well as weekly homework. My rate is $35/per hour and the first lesson will only be charged if you continue, free otherwise :)

My service extends beyond class times, as all my students can message me anytime/anything.

Please DM me here or at 0469805915 if youre interested or would like more information, thanks!

fluffchuck

HSC
Uni Grad
Can vouch for Jathu!! We studied for the HSC together, and he was amazing at explaining tricky Maths, Physics and Chemistry concepts - 100% recommend him as a tutor :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)