Open Day at ACU (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
Is anyone going to Open Day at ACU on 11th September?? I am!!! I can't wait to see what it's like!!! :) (Should I really expect anyone to answer this.... oh well, we'll see!!!)

mishka

HSC
N/A
oh wow!! I really didn't expect to get any answers... what course are you interested in??

mishka

HSC
N/A
to the strathfield one! i can't wait, it should be fun! :)

Mike iE

HSC
I'm interested in the exercise science course, not sure which campus to go to, i think strathfield

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
What happened was anything said did anyone go to the teaching ones?

mishka

HSC
N/A
they're opening in 2 weeks... or at least i know strathfield is open on 11th Sept. so you can still make it!!! :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Hahah oh yeah right sept i probably won't make it there so my question still stands after you all go

mishka

HSC
N/A
no trains???!!!! oh that's a problem.... maybe i'll convince my mum to drive... i hate driving places when i don't know the area!! :p

mishka

HSC
N/A
i've been hanging out for this day far too long to miss it!!! i think my parents are coming because they know i have my heart practically set on this uni!!! :)

Mike iE

HSC
I went early today, around 10. I thought the campus was interesting, like a mini- USyd almost. The exercise science info. gave me more of an idea of which direction i wanna go. Definatly had the best bags of any of the unis so far lol

mishka

HSC
N/A
hey!! i was there at about 10:30 till about 12:45 it was sooo cool!!! did you go on the tour?? i love the buildings - they're so historical.... i think i'm sold!!! :)

Mike iE

HSC
na i didnt go on the tour, just checked it out on my own. I liked the buildings too, i think i'd be happy going there, except its a bit hard to get to from where i live, but i'm sure i could cope.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'm about 40 mins away from the campus (by car) and about 50 mins by train. how far is it from where you live?? i don't know (this is IF i get in of course!!) how often i'd drive - the guy on the tour said for first year education students, expect a lot of 8am starts... so hmmmm... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)