open the MAIL!!! (1 Viewer)

just wondering how u guys gona look upo ur uai.. u gona wait for the mail or the net...
i dont wana c it at all!!!!
i mite have to camp out side the mailbox so none of my family members gets it
argggggghhh....
:argue:

Christine

beige member
HSC
mmm, not sure yet!

i have work exp. that week so if i'm up early enough i will, but otherwise i'll get it in the mail.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
eek...stop giving me the heebie-jeebies :D

I haven't even thought about that yet.

For the last two years, I have contended with the online system, and the sinking feeling you get as you wait for the results page to load is probably the worst. But I don't know if I can hold out until the mail comes...

me 2 ... ill prob b sittin on fire..
its gona hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bad
im so scared!!!!!
ill end up on the net...
:mad:

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by Weisy
But I don't know if I can hold out until the mail comes...
i guess i'm lucky i will be busy w/ work exp. so i won't think about it too much...

stressed02

I'm going to do mine on the internet... that way at least the whole number just comes up at once - by phone you hear each digit painfully spoken to you... arghhhh

SaveFerris

Hmm, I'm still undecided about the phone/net/mail issue...Mum wants me to find out my results on the 19th/UAI on the 20th as early as possible so she can know before she goes to work...however, as I have pointed out to her repeatedly, the 19th is my 18th birthday so I will have more pressing priorities on that particular day...

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hmm i've been deliberating over this, and i decided to check on the internet on the actual day.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by kaseita
I'll be ringing someone up, and getting them to find it for me, since I'll be in taiwan:rolleyes:
I'll be overseas too, but I plan to use the net to get my results ....

bex

HSC
Ive decided not to open my HSC marks till i get my UAI.. that way, no over excitedness for me!

Sarah J

HSC
I know someone that never bothered to open the letter or check on the net or anything like that. Now that is what I call self control. ;)

I couldn't do it. I hadn't even thought about it, but now that I have I'm really freaked out....

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
ur UAI is on friday 20/12 but it doesnt come in da mail until monday 23/12 so u can have da whole weekend 2 wait if u can thats wat i'm doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)