Options (1 Viewer)

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I am doing an option that the rest of my class is not (The Human Story) cause they are doing genetics, and as we all know genetics are the spawn, spawny spawn at that, of the devil, or bill gates, i am not sure who is eviler....ANYWAY i am kind of scared about doing it by myself so if anyone has any comments or notes or anything they want to share, i would really appriciate it,
Thanks, Em

Lee

protesting will not do crap - haven't you learnt anything from the past:)

anyway, our class does our option thing as a class, i didn't know you could do it seperatly...why would you want to? wouldn't it be harder?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I chose to do my options eperatly cause i hate genetics and thats what they were doing and also cause with 'the human story' there is a fair bit of work that was covered in 'life on earth' in yr 11 and also in history and i thought it would be more interesting

Chica

hey pplz, is anyone doing communication as their option, something about an eye experiement??? if anyone can help with notes it would be greatly appreciated!
And i agree. Blueprint of Life is the worst!! But if anyone needs notes on 'The search for better Health' theres some good stuff on this site http://hsc.csu.edu.au/

Prince

Hey, we arent doing communication, but this is just to say that nect year they are cutting out 20% of the content for next yrs HSC

Mercurial

Na, my skool is doin "Genetics - The code broken".
Is any1 else doin this option? Cuz its hell hard.

I dont get the stuff on Dihybrid Crosses involving Linked Genes. Could sum1 pleez give me some pointers.

Post some questions and i try to help.

yeah, it's pretty boring. The Board of Studies were probably so lazy they copied the year 9 syllabus...

don't worry if you haven't started it.... most of it you know already from general knowledge and junior science.

Good luck everyone!

:)

:XerO:

Originally posted by murder1
Anyone here actually doing the Biotechnology option?
Yeah, We've Been Told That's What We're Doin But We Haven't Started Yet Cos Of Trials So I Dunno Wat It's Gunna Be Like...:confused:

Originally posted by smegger_em
I am doing an option that the rest of my class is not (The Human Story) cause they are doing genetics, and as we all know genetics are the spawn, spawny spawn at that, of the devil, or bill gates, i am not sure who is eviler....ANYWAY i am kind of scared about doing it by myself so if anyone has any comments or notes or anything they want to share, i would really appriciate it,
Thanks, Em
We're doing Human story-- but as a class (we weren't allowed to pick our own seperately, and in the trials we are expected to answer the human story otherwise they don't mark it or something). Anyways, I thought it was sooo boring! And all those skulls and crap we have to learn it's like what the?!? (a.africanus blah blah blah, the list is soooooo long on the syllabus)
I think it's probably the most boring thing we've done in bio, and what sucked even more was the fact that we had to do it ourselves, because we're running out of time and the teacher goes sooooo slow in class (we got a new teacher at the beginning of the year and that was crappy!)

Jenn

we are doing human story as well
its not THAT fun...
humans, apes, chimps, we are all the same lol
but arent even learning it with text books.. coz the text book we were using (heinman) doesnt have options...
so we have learn via sheets...:confused:

Mercurial

The HI text books dun have the options right there but they supply u with the info on the net. I advice u to print them out and make a booklet from it.

http://www.hi.com.au/biol/options/login.asp

go to it and it will ask "please fill in the title of Section 7.4 on page 354 of Heinemann Biology" for verification.

Then ur in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)