OUA - Open Universities Australia (1 Viewer)

mserica

HSC
I'm looking at completing a course through OUA during their Study Period Four (which is like 26 Nov 07 to 22 Feb 08). I am unsure as to how to be certain that the subject I undertake will be inline with my B.HRM degree at MQ.

I have read through the requirements on the MQ site, though am still baffled.

Has anyone done this before, through OUA or even another university - what do I need to do and how can I make sure it will count for credit prior to enrolling.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

mserica

HSC
I have no idea... I would assume so, as I cannot undertake a subject that is offered by MQ through OUA. (If that makes sense...)

X

xeuyrawp

mserica said:
I have no idea... I would assume so, as I cannot undertake a subject that is offered by MQ through OUA. (If that makes sense...)
Yes, that does make sense.

This is what you need to look at.

Before filling out any forms, talk with a MQ academic in the relevant department.

mserica

HSC
I now have started the process... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Okay on another quick note - I am not sure if I have to do any electives as my estudent summary says Advanced Standing for the Electives (attached).

From my view, Advanced Standing means - I have been credited, however as you will see on the attached document I have been exempt from other subjects but not for my Electives. Along with this the hard copy Recommended Program I was given in 2006 states that I have to do one elective?

Anyone have this problem, or have an answer for me…- I know its probably simple and straight forward but I am having a BLONDE moment….

rawfromearth

HSC
N/A
Have you confirmed that from the Faculty?

I planned to study the an economics subeject thru OUA and this subject is provided by UNISA thru OUA. I asked the course advisor and he replied that I 'm not allowed to do so. But I am not sure is this because of econ subjects or other reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)