overwhelmed (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
does anyone else feel really overwhelmed and like procrastinating really bad... im like feeling better and all but i feel like its sorta pointless to study now for some reason like i feel so behind already i just want this year to be over alr. what do youse think would happen to hsc :(

Hiheyhello

HSC
does anyone else feel really overwhelmed and like procrastinating really bad... im like feeling better and all but i feel like its sorta pointless to study now for some reason like i feel so behind already i just want this year to be over alr. what do youse think would happen to hsc :(
yeah i feel you :(

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I fully get you. I'm doing a lot less work since trials got cancelled but I always attempt to do at least 1 past paper of a subject per day. I sympathise with your feeling of lethargy, I feel it too but you just gotta push forward. It's kinda like walking through a jungle there's no point staying in that environment. You've got to power through, cut those vines and hopefully make it to the other side. Try and do at least some study everyday. Goodluck with your studies. Just know everyone is in the same boat as you.

stressedadfff

HSC
I fully get you. I'm doing a lot less work since trials got cancelled but I always attempt to do at least 1 past paper of a subject per day. I sympathise with your feeling of lethargy, I feel it too but you just gotta push forward. It's kinda like walking through a jungle there's no point staying in that environment. You've got to power through, cut those vines and hopefully make it to the other side. Try and do at least some study everyday. Goodluck with your studies. Just know everyone is in the same boat as you.
OOFFF good on you!!

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
Ultimately, it's really about the destination, not the journey... Boomers will invert that phrase, but I find it effective to count the days til all this is hopefully over and you'll realise that there really isn't much time left - thus, get onto it and study when you can. It'll pay off. Don't go days without doing so as easy as it is to fall into that trap these days, at home etc. It's a mire you will struggle to emerge from, so chip away at it even if its just a wee bit each day...
You've got it

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Overwhelmed tf? You should love doing biology. If you see it as work then you will hate doing it all the time. See it as fun and you will love doing it.
what's your subjects ranked from best to worst?

cloud_berry

HSC
i don’t know why but i keep progressively getting more apathetic even though my trials still weigh something
i swear i put more effort into other assessment tasks than these :(

Alistruggles

HSC
i'm a bit stressed because i gave myself a single day to do past papers for ext2 maths BUT it's even worse than it sounds because i've realised my knowledge of the course isn't good enough to do past papers yet lol so i'm still going through revision and idk when i'll start on the practice exams but um maths is always fun to at least fiddle around with so even though i'm going to uh...hopefully barely pass (even if its 51%) it'll be a fun 3 hours

update post exam: didn’t get any past paper prac in :/ i wanted to wake up at 3am to work but i straight up couldnt sleep and i figured it was because of the pressure so after an hour of laying in bed i just turned my alarm off and slept until the morning.

and yea i could do most of mc/q12/13 and then almost nothing of 14-16 so i think 50s is feasible without too many mistakes, low 60s max if i managed to make absolutely 0 mistakes + pity marks which is insanely wishful

zoom exams are so embarrassing i was laughing throughout most of the early bit of the exam when i wasn’t lowkey depressed at not being able to do questions.

Can’t remember other instances but once was at a shaded area question where i realised I miswrote x squared as x so at first it looked like the shaded area DOESNT EXIST.

and another was at writing a smiley face after the “therefore true by induction” and talking to myself about how that’s definitely going to convince the marker

then my battery got low on phone where we are meant to have our zoom cameras on so my camera turned itself off and my parents got called and

now i realise combined with the camera turning off its probably suspicious as heck that i was laughing that much -.- and the teacher made a side comment on it

update: we got 55.5 :D and passed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)