Palestinian gunmen kill eight at Jewish school (1 Viewer)

F2001

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
yet your own government is the biggest supporter of Israel no matter what, ha ha..:lol:
do you know me? NO, you dont know me! fucking defect.

Schroedinger said:
Wooooooo Eye for an EYE
15 eyes for 1 eye!

Out of all the undeveloped countries of the world.

Israel and Palestine rank last. LOSERS! harharhar (aryanuglycunt attitude)

nagiha said:
It is an eye for an eye.
The torah says so.
And wasnt one of the main reasons they got Paletsine, was because of their supposed Torah claiming they lived on the land X years ago?
Please. You dont understand how arab mentality is. Idle Peace talks will not do the trick. It hasnt worked for 60 years.
I agree, Arabs are hopeless at working things out!

Last edited:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Schroedinger said:
You guys do realise that the deliberated targeting of children is despicable.

In that the man pointed his gun at the children and fired. In this situation he deliberately targeted children.

Israel has been careless but has not deliberately targeted children.

Can we see the difference now?

Both situations are pathetic. Israel does target whoever it feels is a threat to its agenda. children are somewhere in that list of targets.

nearly 40 children were killed amongst that 120. soldiers used palestinian homes as hideouts and stole their jewelry and tied up entire families for 24-48 hrs.

Israelis have used children as human shields- i've seen videos of a soldier telling a boy at gunpoint to sit on his car- so that if the car blows up- the boy goes too.

you might not believe me Schroedinger

But say it DID happen. Is that not pathetic? If IT DID happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------

2) PAy no attention to ary guys, he'll never change-

hey, which school did you go to aryan??

3) can we cut out the racism on both sides? its hardly constructive- nothing will get solved here.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
F2001 said:
15 eyes for 1 eye!

I know, thats what struck me as well. how can you say an eye for an eye??

The jews are not better or smarter than non jews- and same goes for non jews over jews.

an eye of one person is equal in creation to the eye of another

that statistic is proof that israel doesnt abide by biblical laws. most of those killed were innocent.

nagiha

HSC
Arab leaders suk balls.
Oil=money=power=AMERICA!
thats so defected.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
bludga59 said:
Which is why you people are STILL whining about being killed off by Hitler, let's get the figures...what was it, 6 million jews killed by...how many people? Who knows but a whole lot less than 6 million.

The only reason you're alive today is because jews are a bunch of whiny faggots who get others to do shit for them, honestly, if the US wasn't backing israel you would have been dead long ago.

And why do you have 'Aryan' in your name? Last time I checked the word Aryan had nothing to do with jews.
Nice try arabs, if someone who was a zillion times stronger than all of you arab countries combined cannot do it, its unlikely you arabs ever win a war against Israel.

last time I checked it was cute hot sexy Israeli soldiers not US soldiers that kicked hizbollock lebs arse and killed 500+ terrorists in Lebanon plus another 1000+ terrorists supporters and turn a quarter of Beirut into stone age. :lol:

USA is Israel's life line and USA will never sacrifice Israel for Arabs with all their oil wealth. The next would be American President either John McCain, Hillary Clinton and even Barrack Hussein Obama already pledged their support and allegiance to US-Israeli relations which is stronger than even the closest arab countries' relationship between themselves.

F2001 said:
do you know me? NO, you dont know me! fucking defect.
The Australian government was among the first few countries to recognise Israel and among the 33 countries that voted YES to divide palestine and create Israel. The Australian government almost always voted in all UN resolutions defending and protecting Israel from Arabs countries unscrupulous and biased resolutions. I bet you are not an australian after all ha ha.

Out of all the undeveloped countries of the world.

Israel and Palestine rank last. LOSERS! harharhar (aryanuglycunt attitude)
According to UN Human Development Index, Israel ranked 23 out of 177 countries. Now who's the ignorant loser?

Tee hee

zstar

HSC
N/A
Most Jews today are Ashkenazi.

These Ashkenazi Jews are actually converts whose original homeland is Khazaria.
Arabs are actually real semites whereas the Khazars are orginally asiatic Turkic.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Please don't spout conspiracy theory bullshit in this thread, k.

Also, why don't Palestine and Israel split the land equally and have the UN regulate religious sites so that Jews/Muslims/Christians can all visit the sites equally?

Oh wait because a bunch of psychotic Rabbis and a bunch of nutcase Wahabists want to bring about the end of days using men women and children as their pawns.

Fantastic.
This isn't a conspiracy theory.

It's a fact, You should read a book called the thriteenth tribe which goes in depth to the real orgins of todays so called Jewish people.

If you see real semites from the horn of Africa and the Arabian peninsula then look at an Ashkenazi Jew then you'll see a huge difference. Considering that many of them have features like fair skin and blonde hair I seriously doubt their ancestors could have orginated from that part of the world.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
And thusly with your fantastic deductions all of Israel's land belongs solely to the Palestinians, am I right?
Yes because they lived on that land for many generations, They were forced by these European immigrants to leave.

Israel is a terror state because it was founded by terrorists like the Irgun who masscred villages and bombed hotels.

Now Gaza is like a huge prison, No electcrity and sewerage everywhere. What these IDF thugs are doing is collective punishment which is against international law just because a few rockets launched into ILLEGAL settlements.

The same people who run Israel are the same people who ran the Soviet Union in the early years. Who are esentially Atheist Jews who never believed in a God in their life who not only massacre Muslims but also massacre Christians.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
@Maniella re Israel targeting civilians.

Is it really targeting when Hamas uses civilians as human shields? Or when they purposely launch attacks against Israel from populated areas to discourage any Israeli retaliation? Or when they put children on rooftops of their garrison buildings to discourage airstrikes?

Not justifying Israeli actions but it definitely shows a reckless disregard for civilian (and children's) life by the Palestinians.
PLO: "Israel killed 274 residents, including 50 children, 18 women, since the beginning of 2008"...
http://www.imemc.org/article/53463

Gaza Holocaust
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m41983&hd=&size=1&l=e

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
PLO: "Israel killed 274 residents, including 50 children, 18 women, since the beginning of 2008"...
http://www.imemc.org/article/53463

(haha at you using the PLO as a source. You are aware that they have organised terrorist attacks against Israel and I'd say that makes there sources slightly bias.)

Gaza Holocaust
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m41983&hd=&size=1&l=e
And?
Palestinians purposely using children as human shields is not the same as polluted water. I do not get why you quoted me unless it is a poor attempt to tone down the fact that the Palestinians use children as human shields as well as purposely launch attacks from populated civilian areas. Was this some sort of attempt to justify using children as human shields and the reckless treatment of human life? Please explain.

However, I do like the choice of words. Reportings of polluted water in a city of 400,000 people is now a holocaust. Just like the holocaust we enjoyed a few years back when the millions in Sydney had polluted water.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
zstar said:
The same people who run Israel are the same people who ran the Soviet Union in the early years. Who are esentially Atheist Jews who never believed in a God in their life who not only massacre Muslims but also massacre Christians.
:rofl:

boris

Banned
HSC
Atheist jews?

How can you be an Atheist and a Jew?

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Born2baplacebo said:
Hitler didn't do his job properly in the planning of the Holocaust.
He should have targeted the Muslims. Look at them ruin his precious Europe.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
He should have targeted the Muslims. Look at them ruin his precious Europe.
Nah since Hitler's "death" the American's have taken over the role of their version of the Holocaust aimed at Muslims, it's called Iraq.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
And?
Palestinians purposely using children as human shields is not the same as polluted water. I do not get why you quoted me unless it is a poor attempt to tone down the fact that the Palestinians use children as human shields as well as purposely launch attacks from populated civilian areas. Was this some sort of attempt to justify using children as human shields and the reckless treatment of human life? Please explain.

However, I do like the choice of words. Reportings of polluted water in a city of 400,000 people is now a holocaust. Just like the holocaust we enjoyed a few years back when the millions in Sydney had polluted water.
""
The report documents the Israeli violations against the Palestinian people. It stated that the Israeli army carried war crimes during its offensive against the Gaza Strip, and explained that the army used different sorts of weapons against civilians, who were the vast majority of the casualties in the latest offensive.
The report indicated that two infants (20 days old and 7 months old) were among the Palestinians who were killed by the army. Eighteen women were also killed and one resident was shot and killed by Israeli settlers in the West Bank."".
I am simply showing the other side of the equation.
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
Ok then let your family drink diseased polluted water till they get sick and die.

""
32 patients died in the Gaza Strip due to the siege after the Israeli Authorities refused to allow them to leave the Gaza Strip for medical treatment abroad, most of them were children. Five more residents died at roadblocks in the West Bank after the army obstructed their transfer to hospitals and medical facilities.
yep

Ba'al Shem Tov said:
And?
Palestinians purposely using children as human shields is not the same as polluted water. I do not get why you quoted me unless it is a poor attempt to tone down the fact that the Palestinians use children as human shields as well as purposely launch attacks from populated civilian areas.
You miss the part about killing children and women. Secondly i never justified anything about using casualties as human shields, Get your eyes checked.
Im simply showing the other side if the equation

EDIT: I WOULD LIKE TO RE-ITERATE THAT I AM NOT SAYING WHAT THEY (The gunmen) IS JUSTIFIABLE

Just so i dont get the "so its alright to hide behind children" BS

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)