Paper 1 Question 2 (1 Viewer)

M-THIS

hi, just wondering if you guys would like to share some ideas for P1 Q2 creative writing bit!

i lack the imagination to make up good ideas, hopefully you can give me a kick start!

Please feel free to post ideas and general plots in thie thread!

Cheers and Good luck

Nezz

HSC
Just try and have a 2-3 general themes or storylines that you can adapt to different types of questions, or different styles of writing, that you manipulate around change.

Also try to have some really good descriptive sentences that you could use which directly show change ( or even just sound good!!!)

Thats basically all we have been told to do... hope it helps!

Last edited:

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
yeah, try and think of different sorts of change in your life, because that's the easiest to write about.

i bet HSC markers are sick to death of: changing schools/ primary-> high school transition, boyfriends, girlfriends, changing perspective on drugs, abuse, violence, race, sex, etc etc.

move away from the boring stuff, and think about possible change threads before the hsc. :D

change in weather.. yum.

is a roflcopter
HSC
heh i wrote change in the weather for my trials

is a roflcopter
HSC
the weather was just a metaphor for the emotions of some random insecure college dude

M-THIS

oh sorry i didn't mean it that way, NEWBIE!!!

its like good idea, but i'm sure there should be more!!! thanks! what are some more plots?

so guys any more ideas??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)