parking at parramatta (1 Viewer)

Timothy6340

HSC
hey i was hoping that someone could tell me what the parking is like and its worth buying the blue permit to park on campus, because i have heard even with the blue permit u have no guarantee of getting a spot?

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
It's very difficult to get a spot unless you are there first thing in the morning or in the evening (for evening classes)

I would not recommend purchasing one if you do not intend to get to uni before 9am. It becomes difficult after then. If your first class was at 11am for instance, I would not buy one. You can park off campus and walk a short distance for free.

If you did manage to get a spot randomly on occasion, then just pay for that one day at the pay stations.

The only way to have a spot every time is buy purchasing a red permit.

Timothy6340

HSC
It's very difficult to get a spot unless you are there first thing in the morning or in the evening (for evening classes)

I would not recommend purchasing one if you do not intend to get to uni before 9am. It becomes difficult after then. If your first class was at 11am for instance, I would not buy one. You can park off campus and walk a short distance for free.

If you did manage to get a spot randomly on occasion, then just pay for that one day at the pay stations.

The only way to have a spot every time is buy purchasing a red permit.
thanks, this was very helpfull

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)