partially faked log book got busted (1 Viewer)

qwertyhaha

HSC
N/A
and yes i totally admit it's due to my own stupidity

does vicroads have a record or a network of this kind of thing so they know the next time i go in?

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
In regards to your question, I'm not sure.

But I easily got away from literally copying someone else's log book records. All the instructor/tester (w/e they're called) did was just flick through all the pages. He didn't even check anything -.-

keepLooking

HSC
Most instructors don't even take a serious look at it. Just a quick flick and he'll put it down and tell you to get in the car.

What did the instructor say?

qwertyhaha

HSC
N/A
mine got confiscated and the instructor said i need to start over again
she also said something about sending the log book away but i'm not sure if that means they are keeping a record

mine was rejected coz i didn't get my parents to sign every page and the instructor i had didn't even point it out to me when i asked him to check it urgh

qwertyhaha

HSC
N/A
also it's vicroads so there was a lady there just to check the log book and paperwork, wasn't really an instructor

keepLooking

HSC
Tough luck then. Good luck spending about a night forging your hours again. :biggrin:

qwertyhaha

HSC
N/A
but i'm wondering if they have a record so they will check extra carefully new time

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lol wtf I thought it was hard to get busted

gg no re

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Inb4 distance travelled from A to B from a specific time equated to greater than 90km/hr

Larche

HSC
Unlucky. Still, must have been something glaringly obvious for you to have gotten caught.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
also it's vicroads so there was a lady there just to check the log book and paperwork, wasn't really an instructor
Is this just something they do in Victoria at every Vic roads registry?

In NSW, it is completely different. They have a flick through it for a few seconds and then when you get your licence they hole punch it and give it back to you.

There's a lot of people giving you crap in this thread but no-one in this thread is even referring to Vic roads.

Just fill it in again and prevent yourself from getting caught this time. Maybe try a different registry so they don't remember you and single you out.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
How is that even possible?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)