Pathways? (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
What are the pros and cons and is it actually worth it?

A few of my friends are considering it and they'd just like to get some opinions before making the decision.

Any info would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
^thanx :D

Yeah, i was referring to repeating one more hsc course. :)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Without Wings said:
Depends on what you mean by 'Pathways'. I assume because you are a HSC 2007er you are referring to repeating one or more HSC course.
I thought pathways was taking the HSC over up to 5 years, so that you'd only have a couple of subjects per year.

Theres a couple that do it at my school every year or so, but they also play state/national level sport. I don't see a real advantage to it unless you have other important activites in your life which consume a lot of time. If you don't I think you're just wasting a year or two you won't get back.

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Azamakumar said:
I thought pathways was taking the HSC over up to 5 years, so that you'd only have a couple of subjects per year.

Theres a couple that do it at my school every year or so, but they also play state/national level sport. I don't see a real advantage to it unless you have other important activites in your life which consume a lot of time. If you don't I think you're just wasting a year or two you won't get back.
5 years? Are you serious?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)