PD/H/PE... anyone? (1 Viewer)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
There must be others around and about doing PD/H/PE? I find the stuff we're doing in class at the moment (the health promotion stuff) a tad boring.. but it'll get better, I'm sure! So if there is anyone else here doing PD/H/PE.. shout out!

- Anna :)

CnnsQueen

Hi,

I'm doing PDHPE!
Yeah the health promotion stuff was pretty boring but it gets better! What are you doing now in PD? We're doing 'How can Psychology Affect Performance?" Its pretty interesting. Are you having your half yearlies soon?:)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
We're currently doing Sports Medicine.
I don't think we have half yearlies.. just our trials. We might have separate exams in certain subjects for some of our assessments.. hmm..

Littlelease

yeah i do PDHPE :)

We're almost finished core 2..... *phew :) Half yearly soon..... which is scarey but hey......

There are heaps of options eh? I think my school is Sports med and health of young people :apig:

Littlelease

mac girls tech high in parra.

I'm finding PDHPE alright, it's kinda an extra subject for me...... but it's one of my easier subjects so :)

CnnsQueen

is it?
i find it alright myself,
i go to fairvale high school
what UAI are you aiming at and what course/uni are you planning to go to?

Littlelease

I'm aiming for 96 hopefully to do psychology, then 89.9 Socialscience/economics course - major in human resources and if i don't get into that.. then an arts degree doing social sciences.

I'm more keen on doing the eco/social science degree and then majoring in human resources though...... cause you can do a bit of psychology as one of the electives.... but generally i'm aiming for around 90+ just to keep my options open.

ALF

PDHPE Pre Trial

Is anyone out there finding factors affecting performance hard?
I am and havem a pre trial next friday!!! Can some one help. Study notes maybe? Im struggling

Catey

PDHPE SYLLABUS

Hey I am doing PDHPE too,

I am finding that Option 4 is really boring as it is bascially core 2 revisited does anyone else find that.

MY PDHPE teacher is always telling me how important it is too know the syllabus I currently know the syllabus off by heart does anyone else find that it helps in answering questions.

IS anyone clear on the ottawa character and its applicatio to the priorites areas .. I am doing well In PE but that dot point has me screwed can anyone help

I am also desperate to know if anyone can explain Power and speed development to me

LOL please help stressing

rolz

Yeah Option 4 is just core 2 again. We have this dickhead teacher that just gives us lots of photocopies and no notes so we have bascally had to teah ourselves. He just stands there and raves on and on and on and he spent 4 weeks teaching us about ATP when we knew it after the first lesson and then when we did option 4 he did it all over again. As you can tell i dont like my teacher very much.
You know e would rather talk about how this guy blew his jaw off with a gun because his girlfriend dumped him he gets so off the track. Yeah off the track was good when you were in yrs 7 - 11 but this year means so much.
Does anyone else have a dickhead teacher?
Oh yeah this corse isnt that hard its just got lots of content and Core 1 is so boring that u have to be a real nerd remember it.

sal

HSC
N/A
im trying 2 study 4 option 4.........stupid!hehe hmm..... good luck wif trials every1!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)