People and politics related material (1 Viewer)

duck4

HSC
I thought we could maybe make a list of possible related texts for all texts in the people and politics elective of module C? I don't know if some related material is good for multiple set texts or not, but at least everything will be in one place.

I'm doing Brave New World, and my teacher has suggested The Giver by Louis Lowry and Divergent by Veronica Roth

andrew12678

HSC
I thought we could maybe make a list of possible related texts for all texts in the people and politics elective of module C? I don't know if some related material is good for multiple set texts or not, but at least everything will be in one place.

I'm doing Brave New World, and my teacher has suggested The Giver by Louis Lowry and Divergent by Veronica Roth
LOL

rowlo

HSC
We have been given the question from last years paper 2 "Politics illustrates the ultimate powerlessness of ordinary people. To what extent is this view represented in your prescribed text and ONE other related text of your own choosing.". we are also doing BNW and I'm using Alfred Lord Tennyson's "Charge of the Light Brigade". works in well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)