People Doing 'The Club' (1 Viewer)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
1.Did you agree/disagree?
2. What Related text did you use?
3. Did your related text fit well.

I agreed, i used Martin Luther King Juniors 'I have a dream' which linked perfectly to the question as its all about racial inequality.

I used aspects of the club; misuse and abuse of power, criticism, humour to relate to the questions.

Share.

sam jay

HSC
i agreed.
and teamed it with an interview with chopper reid.
talked about what people belive is morally and ethically correct, the issues of drug use and the pedastool that todays athletes are placed upon.(and weather or not they audience believes they should be there)

and i mentioned/used the techniques of humor,sarcasim and exaggeration.

LOL @ geoff and the seaugull

xJennax

HSC
I kinda agreed, I said it can make you think of issues in the world and sometimes it doesn't.
I said it does for the club in reference to business vs tradition, misuse and abuse of powerm sexism and something else that I forget.
My related material was a comedy debate, it didn't make you think of any issues really so I just said it didn't.

ghost-blade

HSC
i agreed and used 'A few good men', it fit awesomely with the characters personalities.

Paj20

HSC
It is to hard to write an essay disagreeing

damaged.angel

HSC
f'ing gay gay gay hahaha
i had a good essay (well i though it was good) about the nature of people and effective dialogue and they give us this question
i wanted to cry

plus my related text "scrubs" did not talk about significant issues within the ep i had studied
although i know every episode i had massive mind blank when it came to remmbering one that talked about significant issues

sigh :hammer:

decoil

HSC
I agreed, and my R.T - Father and Son by Cat Stevens - didnt fit too well at all. Basically just had to talk about the pressures of manipulation and control in the world... >.>

... Anndddd on top of that I cant believe I left out drug use for the Club... I basically just drew on manipulation and political power for the whole thing.

robyn7

HSC
risole91 said:
1.Did you agree/disagree?
2. What Related text did you use?
3. Did your related text fit well.

I agreed, i used Martin Luther King Juniors 'I have a dream' which linked perfectly to the question as its all about racial inequality.

I used aspects of the club; misuse and abuse of power, criticism, humour to relate to the questions.

Share.

pretty much did the same,
i agreed and my related text wqas also the i have a dream speech, gotta love how it fitted perfectly
but im really annoyed i forgot to mention the abuse towards women (ted )

crestor

HSC
robyn7 said:
but im really annoyed i forgot to mention the abuse towards women (ted )
I was so pissed off at that because i wa the only one in my class who talked about it and i even included it in my intro and talking about male dysfunctions/women as objects of brutality etc fitted really weel with the question

adnan91

HSC
I talked about the manipulation in order to gain power that goes on in the club and my related text was about the issue of how human society would react to artifical/extra-terrestial life

giiibsy

HSC
dialogue does focus on significant issues eg. power struggles, politics, greed, materialism in the modern world as dialogue techniques are versions of self-interest e.g. interjection, rearticulation, moral outrage

SHALAZ

HSC
i done prac essay for this one .. but the question was kinda different so i didnt finish writing it cos i had to rethink all the techniques and all >< so badd !

wells, the others i think i went okay ! but yeh, if i had more tym i wouldof finsihed it !

jacksonw1990

HSC
N/A
I wrote about the abuse of women (hitting - Ted, Jock - objects for sex - Ted, Suzy - neglect - Ted, Danny), and Predjudice (Laurie judging Ted and Geoff) - and related the abuse of women to 'Be Cool' (movie) and mentioned the negative attitude towards homosexuals in the movie. Pretty happy with how it went :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)