People who ask for your assignments... (1 Viewer)

b33g_boss

HSC
What would you do if someone in your class asks for your essay, speech etc (and you worked your ass on it), and how would you say it.

Especially when that person has an advantage as they have an extension on it.

deathdude222

HSC
The better everyone as a whole does, the better you do. It wouldn't be much of a big deal to me.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
if they were pretty damn close to you in the ranks then id have to say no and give that reason

mecramarathon

HSC
sometimes the teachers just copy the better essays and distribute it to the whole grade ;P

galaticboy

HSC
just say,, " Fuk You,,, i work my ass on it.,,, you dont even worry about it,, all u do is copy my one and then get the good marks,,,hello,,this is senior,,not fukn junior anymore,, u study , u survive,, u dont,, u drop it"
Thats like the best way,, look ,if you say i just start it,, then he'll ask u for another day

theone111

HSC
N/A
Oh and i remember i let this kid copy my exam once

He got 2 or 3 marks higher than me and just laughed.... :(
Ive never been the same :S

LOL nah but seriously happened

What i usually say now is... well actually i dont say anything. I laugh and pretend I have to do something. They get the message but it isnt a straight out no. Yet, it depends who it is... Close friend? Some douche? Someone who has helped you? (in that case you have no choice imo)

animeiswild

HSC
Well, i sometimes do that... Well, i usually exchange with my friends because we're curious to know if we've actually completed the task correctly. But if you don't know them very well and you have a sneaking suspicion that they'l copy, make an excuse...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If someone asks about a small aspect of an assignment, I explain it for them.

But I'd never give them my assignment. If I spent my time on it, why shouldn't they?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
What would you do if someone in your class asks for your essay, speech etc (and you worked your ass on it), and how would you say it.

Especially when that person has an advantage as they have an extension on it.
i would say no and dob them in for trying to cheat. So if it was an online conversation i would print screen it and complain to the school.

HSC
Uni Grad
You guys are way too competitive. I share my assignments and have no qualms about it.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh when someone asked to see mine I just sent it to them, I never talked to dodgy cunts so it didn't really bother me.

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
I won't give my assignment to someone else if they are copying it; I'd say that they have to learn the subject themselves/learn to manage their time. If they just wanted to have a quick look for comparison, that's not a problem.

I'll be happy to explain to them if they don't understand it and give ideas, though.

Ryan_T90

HSC
I would never give away any of my work that I have done. Today actually, had a friend turn up to Economics to see her assignment with no mark on it. The teacher gave it no mark as someone in the class had exactly the same words, same structure. Turns out, she sent him her assignment giving him help, he copied everything word for word. After pleading her case, she was given her mark, thankfully she had been giving the teacher drafts of her assignment and what was in her assignment was in her drafts. She got very lucky.
This is one of the reasons why I would never give my work away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)