persian wars (1 Viewer)

vasuu91

HSC
i have an assessment question- assess the impact of the battle of marathon and themistocles on the course of the persian wars

in my response, should i talk about the impact of marathon first and then themistocles, or would i have to draw common links??

any help would be appreciated

topdeck

HSC
This seems like a really weird question to me. That being said i would talk about marathon and then themistocles....seeing as Themistocles wasn't really that involved in marathon when comapred to the rest of the Persian wars....although i'm sure you could work out some kind of links that would make your answer more impressive.

Anyway i hope this helps and u haven't already had your assesment!

vasuu91

HSC
topdeck said:
This seems like a really weird question to me. That being said i would talk about marathon and then themistocles....seeing as Themistocles wasn't really that involved in marathon when comapred to the rest of the Persian wars....although i'm sure you could work out some kind of links that would make your answer more impressive.

Anyway i hope this helps and u haven't already had your assesment!
yea i structured my answer like that...too bad didnt do this question though, got a choice in the assessment....thanx anyway...:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)