Personal statement - HSC 2019 (1 Viewer)

Hscbuzman

HSC
Dear @jazz519 @John1201 @Drdusk @DrEuler @blyatman and others,

Please allow me to apologise unreservedly for what I posted during the past week. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect BOREDOFSTUDIES deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from using this site.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

In saying this, I stand by each and everyone of my Atar estimations and still have the firmest belief that they are accurate.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to interacting you again soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at my private message box.

Sincerely,
@Hscbuzman

blyatman

HSC
N/A
All g 👍 I wasn't offended (since your offences weren't really directed at me), but appreciate you owning up to it nonetheless, particularly for John1201. Still a little bit surprised by your ATAR estimates since I thought you were just trolling before, but everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah as Blyatman said, we weren't offended. You can give your atar estimates and project your thoughts but you don't have to be rude. All g it's good that you've realised this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)