Petition For Crime Question (1 Viewer)

Smartie87

HSC
I am getting together a list of names/schools who would like something more done about the section in question, and feel that the explainations we have been given thus far are not satisfactory/ or feel that the 'measures' put in place by the board are not adequate in rectifying any possible disadvantage faced by us, as students.

Please state below, either your name/ initial and your school, and I will forward this onto the Board of Studies.

I'm willing to go as far as I need, and I will be doing everything i can to get as many people as I can to 'sign', so please help guys.

Together we can show them that a lot more than '15' students have a problem with this question. THE MORE WE HAVE, THE MORE LIKELY CHANGE IS TO OCCUR!!!!

Smartie87

HSC
just private message me ur details if u dont want to post them... i will keep them private

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
R.R

Arthur Phillip High School.......not secret about that.....i aint goin to that school no more! hehehe.....well i technically am still enrolled...but you know!

yoyoagogo

Destiny 06
HSC
D.K.
Normanhurst Boys High School
Good luck with the petition smartie!

Kirika

HSC
K.F
Condobolin High School.
yeah me the same, but every website is blocked at our school so no one is gonna be able to read it anyway!

Smartie87

HSC
thanks guys keep them coming... let ur friends know too ok i want hundreds!!!

tomcats 72

HSC
K. A.
Batemans Bay High School

Best of luck smartie87, power to the students!!!!!!!!!

Smartie87

HSC
I JUST SPOKE TO A LADY FROM THE MARKING CENTRE AT THE BOARD OF STUDIES AND SHE SAID THAT ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED, AND THAT THE QUESTION WAS INCLUDED TO DISTIGUISH BETWEEN THE BETTER STUDENTS, AND THOSE THAT ARE ONLY AVERAGE!!!!

GET SIGNING THAT PETITION PEOPLE, SO WE CAN TURN THIS 'SMALL' GROUP OF COMPLAINTS INTO FULL SCALE!!!!

She also said that it was a fair question, and that the syllabus could easily be applied to the question! BS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)