Phew!! (1 Viewer)

Kell.xox

HSC
well that is the easiest and most fun exam yet. Holy how good was it?? Anyone agreE? i was getting worried thinking they were gunna get all technical and ask compare and contrast of Kylian vs. Duato but mi god 2 QUESTIONS on music. It has just made my day. Good luck to all... especially you's who majored in appreciation WOAH!!

katy-g

HSC
no, i dont agree.

at all.

purely because it felt like i was doing a music aural exam instead of writing two dance essays. im pissed off.

emmrr

HSC
Kell.xox said:
well that is the easiest and most fun exam yet. Holy how good was it?? Anyone agreE? i was getting worried thinking they were gunna get all technical and ask compare and contrast of Kylian vs. Duato but mi god 2 QUESTIONS on music. It has just made my day. Good luck to all... especially you's who majored in appreciation WOAH!!
i totally agree. i was grinning as soon as i flipped the page over - two deadset ripper questions - easy as. kylians music; and duatos background and music? cheerin.

major was about the same - except i only researched two of the three artists - so i insinuated that Doris Humphrey was some kind of hippie that was at one with nature and aestetics and stuff. OOPS lol.

i think i did pretty good for major ; considering i taught myself the whole course cos i was the only person in my class doing major appreciation lol.

WOO for easy marks! dance is an idiots subject :D

Melon4Pumpkin

HSC
I Loved It..
I Was sooooooo Stressed out before the exams..
got in there & was just spun out by how easy it was...

i also did major aswell.... i did merce cunningham.. the other era from ^^^
i think i did well... i wrote sooooo much...
onli 2 other girls chose that as a major n they seemed to finish almost 40 mins into it...
i finished right at the last minute...
hope it all goes weel!!!!

maxbean

HSC
dance isnt an idiots subject...its scaled really badly so unless you do extremelly well your results are extremelly bad.

I do dance by dist ed and so i was on the phone all morning making sure i was prepared haha
did anyone else think that the 5mins reading time was pretty funny seeing as theres only a few words to read?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)