Physics or 4u Maths (1 Viewer)

strawberry cake

HSC
I'm on 12 units right now and I'm struggling in both. I want to drop one but I'm not sure which one. Which subject is easier, or takes up less time?

vishnay

God
HSC
I'm on 12 units right now and I'm struggling in both. I want to drop one but I'm not sure which one. Which subject is easier, or takes up less time?
Since you're in Yr 12, I would assume you have already completed your first set of assessments. If you have then you should have a pretty good idea about how long it takes to study for both subjects and their respective difficulty. Thus, you should make your decision based on these factors. Btw what are your other subjects?

idkkdi

HSC
if you're crap at both 4u has better scaling lol.
if you drop 4u, you will still have 11 units.

if u drop from 4u maths to 2u maths that's the most reduction in effort probably.

Everwinter

HSC
Firstly, you can consider which one is more difficult for you, for this you can look at your result for this like what vishnay said and look how much time the two subjects consume you, if that cannot differentiate, then consider which one is more interesting for you, if you like or hate them equally, consider which teacher is better and may help you more, they this still don't work out, compare the subject to the uni degree you want to go to, which one is more relevant. If this still doesn't help, meaning that you don't do better in physics, I recommend you to pick 4 unit, because more rewarding I guess, but I think its easier to be better at physics than 4 unit, so depending on you by considering the difficulties.

strawberry cake

HSC
Since you're in Yr 12, I would assume you have already completed your first set of assessments. If you have then you should have a pretty good idea about how long it takes to study for both subjects and their respective difficulty. Thus, you should make your decision based on these factors. Btw what are your other subjects?
Thanks for the reply. I haven't gotten Physics back but I did pretty badly for maths. I've been told it only gets harder from there so I'm not sure about it. My other subjects are Eng Adv, Chemistry and Food Tech.

vishnay

God
HSC
Thanks for the reply. I haven't gotten Physics back but I did pretty badly for maths. I've been told it only gets harder from there so I'm not sure about it. My other subjects are Eng Adv, Chemistry and Food Tech.
How'd u do for 3u?

idkkdi

HSC
food tech scales pretty bad iirc btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)