My subjects are
Advanced english
Legal
Business
French
Textiles
Math
Math Ex 1

I am currently exploring multiple engineering careers and i think it would be a good idea to pick up extension 2. The problem is that i enjoy all of my subject very much and dont really want to drop any. From what i heard doing 8 subjects (extension 2 included) is not a good idea and i must have a death wish

Opinions and experience?

Thanks

KAIO7

HSC
N/A
Do you enjoy maths more than your other subjects? Or do you just want to do 4u because it’ll serve you well at uni

Also which subject is your weakest and/or least enjoyable

HSC
I enjoy math a lot, im not the top of my class but i have a really great teacher and i always enjoy his lessons. I would probably drop business if i had to because of all the content

KAIO7

HSC
N/A
Yeah well, if you really enjoy maths and are willing to work hard then you will most likely enjoy 4u

Drop the subject you least enjoy and the one that will unnecessarily consume your time. Also you’re doing a language, which can be very beneficial to your ATAR if you do really well in it. So if you enjoy it and are good at it, it can really help you.
I’ve done a language and it really helped my ATAR but that’s because I’ve done really well in it so keep that mind as well.

Think about the subjects you enjoy the most, scaling, your performance, and if your strengths aligns with what’s required to succeed in the subject.

And all the best!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)