PIP award ceremony... (1 Viewer)

freedom

hi...perhaps its a bit too late to ask, but who will be attending the PIP award cermony tonight???????

how many awards are being given? how many people are supposed to be attending??

thanks and see y ou there!

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
There is an award ceremony, i didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess didn't get one then, but my teacher told me i was gauranteed at least 29/30 and prob 30. They only give around 7 major awards eg political award, popular culture etc and a few highly commended ones!!!

*sigh*, well make sure to tell me if anyone from St. Mary's Senior got any, would like to see if the student who got first in state in society got an award, her pip was awesome, about anime and it's potrayal of women!!!

freedom

to my understanding there was 14 that were awarded High Distincitions. The Distinctions don't get a prize though and their papers arnt placed in the State library i dont think....

The girl that got top for S&C also got a PIP prize- the Asian Studies prize!

they all sounded interesing-- looks like a long day at the State Library is on hand.....

Last edited:

SaveFerris

I was at the ceremony tonight! Traffic was a bitch and I got there like 20 minutes late though...ah well, what can you do?

I was the one that went up the front and the MC-guy was like "You look nervous". I totally was!

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I wanted to get one!!!

Well i'm glad the girl from the school went to go one!!!

freedom

You werent nervous SaveFerris!!

infact i was nervous- i dont know why, i have done soo much public speaking before!

i was given my award last- thats probably why i was wavering in my voice delievery hehehe

but it was a good night!

hey let me know when the dude sends you the photograph by emaila- my inbox is always full, if you can!

thanks a lot and goodluck in everything!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)