PIP Day (1 Viewer)

etoile rouge

HSC
hey! Did anyone go to the PIP Day on friday?
How was it?
What kind of things do they talk about?
I'm thinking about going to the next one in march :)

HSC
I went whoo!
It was pretty good, just like a uni lecture about the PIP, had few school speakers, some lame performance just before lunch, they had someone who did the PIP last year and it was worth going to! But by the end half the boys in my class were asleep and sticking pens up eachothers noses, well those who were awake were doing it to the ones asleep.

day26_

HSC
awww there was a PIP day already ?
my teacher said we're going in March :S
.. have you decided your PIP topic yet ?

i love to act

HSC
I also went to the PIP day, and I thought it was interesting. Although, some of the schools who attended the day were extremely disruptive (the girls behind me kept kicking my seat), but other than that the day was thoroughly worth while.
Haha, and there were some Hip Hop rappers who were hilarious, in a very random type of way ;)

HSC
I also went to the PIP day, and I thought it was interesting. Although, some of the schools who attended the day were extremely disruptive (the girls behind me kept kicking my seat), but other than that the day was thoroughly worth while.
Haha, and there were some Hip Hop rappers who were hilarious, in a very random type of way ;)
I was just thinking what the hell lol, but noticed some schools left just before so they could have an extended lunch, but i thought it was worth going too

day26_ , Yeah there is another one in March, do reccomend going, WORTH IT!, my PIP topic is something along the lines of how acceptance of elders has changed over time.

day26_

HSC
yeee i'm looking forward to it actually ! :)
your lucky.. having decided your topic already.. i've made a short list but am having trouble which to choose and what statement/hypothesis i should do for them! arghhh
& our proposal is due early december but I also have 5 other assignments to worry about AND camp next week..
no pressure, no pressure AT ALL LOL

HSC
^ ouch! i know that feeling, i have three tasks next week sac,cafs, hospitality then i have work placements and two tasks that week grrr ><

i hate yr 12 already

sallyrumball

HSC
i love to act were you the girl that when someone kicked your chair and yelled at them to stop and when they continued you growled at them.......im just curious cause it was funny

day26_

HSC
yeee its pretty full on! hopefully I have the will power to do them soon.. FB kinda distracts me.. just a tad bit :(
apparently I have to make a volcano for my earth assignment... gonna be interesting LOL :)
goodluck with your assignments though !

HSC
yeee its pretty full on! hopefully I have the will power to do them soon.. FB kinda distracts me.. just a tad bit :(
apparently I have to make a volcano for my earth assignment... gonna be interesting LOL :)
goodluck with your assignments though !
Yeah same here facebook is my main form of procrastination!, i had friday off and swore to do all my work did ZILTCH was too hot :( But you too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)