PIP progress (1 Viewer)

gracehowden

just me
HSC
just wondering how much everyone has done on their PIP???? where should we be up to by now????? :confused: :confused:

nattylee

HSC
ive nearly finished. i have to work really hard on it over the hols to get it done by the trials! ive finished the intro, central material (almost...) and im working on my conclusion. Im well over the word limit tho...and u?

gracehowden

just me
HSC
my into's finished, and ive done all my reseach( net, books, articles etc) . ive handed out and got back my surveys. im hoping to finish it completly my these hols, so i can study for my trials...sounds nice...hopefully it will happen!!!

J

jhakka

I've done my first draft, which is total rubbish. I'm going to redo it all these holidays.

Sset561986

Currently on the verge of breakdown do to lack of progess with pip due in less than two weeks!
:eek:

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
I'm screwed! Honestly! I'm halfway thru the 2nd chapter out of three, and it is absolute garbage! I'm really having trouble incorporating my methodology into the main idea.. so if anyone has any ideas on how they did it, that'd be great! :)

J

jhakka

Mine isn't great, though my second draft (which I'm working on) has heaps more quotes.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Not happy jan.... My first and second draft was good. Kept pretty much all the stuff in the 3rd draft. Went into school the other day to get it checked over.... my teacher pretty much ripped it apart. Now I have to fix it in less then a week, and I have to find all this stupid stuff which I couldn't even find in the first place and I am very, very angry.

Hate my PIP.

Hate my teacher.

PIP is going to burn..... burn....BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
whilst i dont do SAC, one of my friends is doing it via tafe, and her PIP is due the first monday back
she has currently done 200 surveys and has written about 22 pages...but she isnt halfway through, so shes kinda packing it that it wont get finished.

Sset561986

second draft?! third draft?! try id be happy with a first draft! SaC is going to bring me way down! thank god ive got a job in england for next year!

midnight_rain

i've just finished my first draft of everything...do you ppl think 3500 is too little for the central body? well i have 5000 including the other bits but i still need to do a biblio...
most of my grade has only just started writing but apparently we do well in SAC so yeah hopefully that will continue
congrats to all the ppl that have already finished *envious look* and good luck to everyone in general!

gracehowden

just me
HSC
hell[ppp. im stressing out. i have done about 2000 words of my body! ive done my bibli and my log up to date, but i am stressing out!!!! arhghhhhhhhhhhhh society is one of my best subjects!!!!
ANY ONE IN YR 11:
START YOUR PIP NOW_ TODAY! THIS VERY MINUTE!!!!!!!!!

*sweetheart*

hehe I know how stressful it is but try to relax ... stressing wont help you at all. I'll make you feel better - I have almost 2000 words - i have done one out of 3 chapters ... still have to do the conclusion, log and annotated biblio! its due in a couple of days ... if you just spend the next couple of days at ur computer ull be fine - I have to give up pancakes at the rocks tonite!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Sset561986 said:
second draft?! third draft?! try id be happy with a first draft! SaC is going to bring me way down! thank god ive got a job in england for next year!
how did u get the job in england?

philly17

Hey I'm all finished like a month ago, my teacher made it all due 28th may, then marked it all and I re-did it all a couple of weeks ago I'll print it all tommorrow and make it all pretty ready for monday!! GOODLUCK EVERYONE STILL DOING IT!!

J

jhakka

I'm about half way through my second (and final) draft. I really don't care any more. I'm counting on the exam more than the PIP.

frazzle

HSC
Pipipipipip!

I'm going pretty badly... I've been neglecting this too much... my own fault for choosing to do 3 majorworks!

I've just started writing it, I haven't even analysed the data from my surveys yet, I'm doing it all in chapters, so yeah, that can be taken care of later...

Hi Pita, don't worry, you're going well, by my standards...

Is anyone more behind than me...

Sset561986

Sickle said:
how did u get the job in england?
I got a place with tutors world wide working in a boarding school - its basically a gap year I applied got an interview and was successful! Lucky for me -it about the only thing thats keeping me going.

as of 11pm my pip progress is half an intro, 4300 word body (with one section to go) 600 word conclusion! (how did that you may ask - im not really sure!) i have some pics and stuff but my log and resource list is currently non existent oh did i mention i have an art major as well - lucky im still smiling! lol

START YOUR PIPS EARLY!!!! CHEAT AND START IN THE HOLS B4 U START YEAR 12!!!! DO NOT WAIT FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS OF HOLS TO START WRITING!!!! (that was not totally my fault)

J

jhakka

I have:
508 word intro.
3049 word body.
1 or 2 sections to go.
Still have to do my Conclusion.

Much better than my first, horrible draft.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i'm so glad i don't have to do the PIP anymore

*breathes sigh of relief*

SAC was fun though, i miss it...besides the PIP *shudders*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)