Places in the state (1 Viewer)

cwrees

HSC
How does all that work? and what marks do you usually need in the HSC exam in order to get places. (i'm 1st out of 102 at my school atm)

jgalpin

HSC
to top it atleast 99 i guess, there hasn't been a 100 from 2008-2010 i believe mate

Swazz

Jooocy
HSC
How does all that work? and what marks do you usually need in the HSC exam in order to get places. (i'm 1st out of 102 at my school atm)
State rankings for Business Studies is usually the Top 20 people in the state (this year out of approx 19,000 people).
To get a state rank, you must: get a High Band 6 (usually between 96-100, often in decimal points when divided for 1 unit) AND be ranked first/close to it in your school.

Depending on how your you went, you might just be in that top 20. Remember though, that means you're in the top 0.1% of the state, most of these people topping their school which would be a Top 10 School.
To get 1st in state, you MUST get the highest HSC Exam mark and BE RANKED 1st internally. Pymble's Lady College have had this covered for awhile.

friend177

HSC
State rankings for Business Studies is usually the Top 20 people in the state (this year out of approx 19,000 people).
To get a state rank, you must: get a High Band 6 (usually between 96-100, often in decimal points when divided for 1 unit) AND be ranked first/close to it in your school.

Depending on how your you went, you might just be in that top 20. Remember though, that means you're in the top 0.1% of the state, most of these people topping their school which would be a Top 10 School.
To get 1st in state, you MUST get the highest HSC Exam mark and BE RANKED 1st internally. Pymble's Lady College have had this covered for awhile.
good thing those Ruse kids dont do business.

A-Nonentity

HSC
well I came first in my year group so I totally am going to take Rank 1 in State Lol Jks I'm ecstatic just to know I'm getting a Band 6!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)