• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Places to go tutoring (1 Viewer)

pyw

HSC
Hey guys, i was wondering which places do you guys go tutoring and for which subject? and is the tutor good? i am looking for a tutoring centre that is great at explaining and teaching ext 1 maths and adv english. which places would you guys recommend?

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Hey guys, i was wondering which places do you guys go tutoring and for which subject? and is the tutor good? i am looking for a tutoring centre that is great at explaining and teaching ext 1 maths and adv english. which places would you guys recommend?
Cluey, *********, matrix, Clever cookie, dr don't

boreeedddddofhsc

HSC
kinda a niche place coz i tried the big coaching places for english and it didnt help at all

would recommend my english tutor, she is amazing, I think you can find her on google, she takes privates and also has classes at her teaching studio in town hall. just google agsca janelle

literally saved my marks, was basically giving up and crying about the 9/20s I was getting and was about to give up on hsc but her teaching really helped me a lot and now I get like A's and 19/20 for like most assessments in my recent yr12 trial exams.

sool

HSC
You can do cluey for adv english tried it for a while before I quit (don't need it anymore) anyways if you're going to do tutoring for adv english in cluey just make sure that you make every hour session worth cause I did feel like I was meandering around. you could only do so much within 1 hour of eng adv tutoring.

but honestly i think it all comes to ur tutor

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
kinda a niche place coz i tried the big coaching places for english and it didnt help at all

would recommend my english tutor, she is amazing, I think you can find her on google, she takes privates and also has classes at her teaching studio in town hall. just google agsca janelle

literally saved my marks, was basically giving up and crying about the 9/20s I was getting and was about to give up on hsc but her teaching really helped me a lot and now I get like A's and 19/20 for like most assessments in my recent yr12 trial exams.
what the 260/hr tutoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)