plagiarism lol (1 Viewer)

iflyjl

HSC
hi so you know how most schools use "turnitin" to make sure that no one plagiarises? I was wondering if there was another FREE site to like double check cuz my school only lets us submit it only once 🥲

side note: as most ppl know im shit at eco. anyone have tips for eco notes with limited word count like what type of diagrams (& how many), stats, and what info should i be focusing on in including in a china globalisation essay??

i know this is a bit of a ramble but thxall 😃

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
hi so you know how most schools use "turnitin" to make sure that no one plagiarises? I was wondering if there was another FREE site to like double check cuz my school only lets us submit it only once 🥲

side note: as most ppl know im shit at eco. anyone have tips for eco notes with limited word count like what type of diagrams (& how many), stats, and what info should i be focusing on in including in a china globalisation essay??

You had us in the first half, thought you plagiarised yourself

Want90Atar

HSC
turnitin reminds of me of last year(me in Year 10). You see, me - being an absolute dumbass, decided to ask for someone's assignment and straight-up plagiarised it. I did not realise turnitin was in fact a plagiarism checker. I thought it was only for handing in assignments online in a organised folder for each subject.

I got caught and brought to the head teacher of the subject. He explained the 'all my own work' policy and all the plagiarism shit you need to know in high school.

It turns out I would get a 0 for the assignment, this matter would be informed to my parents, my plagiarism would be recorded on an app called 'sentral' and i would receive a formal warning from NESA. Funny thing was I ended up getting an A in my subject cause i did good in all my other assignments and this one was only weighted 15%.

Folks, so the moral of the story is 'dont plagiarise'. Whatever it may be - late night, not bothered, lower weighting. Whatever reason it may be i beg you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't copy directly of someone else's work. If doing so, at least reword it, reference & add your own information.
Reminds me of the time someone plagiarized my pdhpe assignment in year 7, i got blamed for it, the teacher trusted the kid not me because he got good grades before and my teacher also threatened to call my parents and get in my trouble. and Yeah i was scared shitless as i was in year 7

iflyjl

HSC
The other side of my story. The kid who I plagiarised from also got called in. But since I felt super guilty, I fully accepted my fate and told the teachers, it was all me, all my fault and i apologized to the kid as well. He was all chill, he didn't mind too much and we became friends after that.
LOL thx for ur ted talk :)

Greninja340

HSC
LMAO in year 7 I legit copied and pasted a whole ass website for my food tech assignment for yr7, my dumbass got caught and I got zero for that. part

HSC

Personally always use quetext!! it does only let you use it for a limited amount of times, but I just keep using another email lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)