pllssss helllpppp yr 11 q mod 2 urgennttttt!!! the later photo is of higher priority. (1 Viewer)

yashbb

HSC
apart from the screenshots not being that clear, is this a test? have you attempted to answer these? or are you just wanting answers
kind sir/madam i have attempted these and have found them to be incorrect, which is why i am here asking for help. if that is something you cannot provide, please take your business elsewhere.

specificagent1

HSC
i want the working as well, look if u dont know how to do them, then leave it, i need help because i have an exam on wednesday. i was going over past papers for practise.
what past paper is this one?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello, this probably won't be the best attempt to help but I hope it helps :)

The answer to question 10 is 680 mm Hg, i.e. (C).

For question 3:
50 mL. Initially 200 mL, finally 150 mL (100 mL CO2 + 50 mL leftover O2).

I sadly have no idea about question 5 :(

Questions 4 and 6 are from the Sydney Boys High School 2019 year 11 Chemistry half yearly paper. If you can by any chance access the answers of that paper, they might help you with those questions.

what past paper is this one?
This seems like a combination of questions from different sources. For example, question 3 is from a chemistry olympiad and questions 4 and 6 are from the SBHS paper I mentioned above. :)

yashbb

HSC

For question 3:

Questions 4 and 6 are from the Sydney Boys High School 2019 year 11 Chemistry half yearly paper. If you can by any chance access the answers of that paper, they might help you with those questions.

This seems like a combination of questions from different sources. For example, question 3 is from a chemistry olympiad and questions 4 and 6 are from the SBHS paper I mentioned above. :)
thank you so much.

yashbb

HSC

For question 3:

could you tel me how you got the answer for q10?

specificagent1

HSC
leave it, you care way too much about the semantics and dont actually know how to solve any of these qs.
i actually do know how to solve them but your story is inconsistent and gives me reason to suspect that this is a formal task. Time and time again you have chosen to throw insults rather than provide the required clarity

yashbb

HSC
it is the end of the year, the only formal tasks left are my yearlies next week. if you would really like proof i can provide the answers for the multiple choice. i just need the working out to know how to do them. its ok if you dont know, people cannot know everything. I do not mean anything as an insult, i merely seek help for a qs i am struggling with.

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
Q4 is D
Multiply the molar concentration (0.50 mol/L) with the volume (0.100 L for 100 mL) and with the molecular mass of NaCl (58.44 g/mol). Although the calculated value is 2.922 (which is option C), the answer should only have the same significant figures as the least number of sig figs provided for any of the components, which in this case is two for 0.50 mol/L (leading zeros are not counted). Hence the correct option is 2.9 grams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)