• Walker: Blood on the Tracks

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Smithsonian: Journeys Over Land and Sea

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • Geok-lin Lim, The Town Where Time Stands Still

Votes: 39 20.6%

• Total voters

Driftz`

Im doing The Road Not Taken.. relatively easy relating it to physical journeys.. cant wait till the english exams are BOTH over.. all my stresses will be free! lol

Scanorama

HSC
Im doing The Road Not Taken too, relatively easy to relate to Physical Journeys. Once Paper 2 is done, I will feel so much better :)

Driftz`

Gough Whitlam said:
Im doing The Road Not Taken too, relatively easy to relate to Physical Journeys. Once Paper 2 is done, I will feel so much better :)
haha dude i just spunout thinking you just copied and pasted my reply! Lol and yeah, paper 2 is really gonna make everyone lose a bit of hair i think.. worst exam in the hsc for me!

Scanorama

HSC
Driftz` said:
haha dude i just spunout thinking you just copied and pasted my reply! Lol and yeah, paper 2 is really gonna make everyone lose a bit of hair i think.. worst exam in the hsc for me!
lol nah, i Just have the same feelings as you do. English, Paper 2 in particular is a nightmare to me. 3 essays in 2 hours with lots and lots of studying and I agree with you, it is the worst exam in the HSC for me too.

Good luck tomorrow :)

Driftz`

haha ohh man.. you know for the past 3 weeks, all i've studied for is english? NOTHING else! No time seriously! Lol damn.. after all that im still stressing out.. this is the worst, never knew the hsc would accumilate this much stress LOL i always thought f*ck the hsc.. but now that it's here, im the 1 whos f*cked! LOL
Ohh btw, goodluck 2 u 2!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)