Popular culture assessment (1 Viewer)

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Is anyone doing a pop culturte assessment on rock and roll, the first question being: identify and describe the role of rock'n'roll music in your life
I ask this because I found the same questions n the internet and I'm assuming my lazy teacher just copied and pasted. Anyway, has anyone done this assessment yet? I'm having a little bit of difficulty finding media articles and I'm also not to sure how to "construct a scenario of the future development of rock and roll music on a local, national and global scale"
Any input whatsoever would be extremely helpful and very appreciated.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I'm assuming nobody's got the same assessment? Well, does anyone have any pointers at all for how to go about the question: "construct a scenario of the future development of rock and roll music on a local, national and global scale"?

Brookie-iluvmat

just talk about whether its going to continue to be popular and what does it need to do to keep up with the changes and trends of society, local globally and nationally and talk about the impacts it has had on society what changes has it brought about etc etc, hope that helps?? just post something if u want more...

Last edited by a moderator:

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Danni07 said:
I'm assuming nobody's got the same assessment? Well, does anyone have any pointers at all for how to go about the question: "construct a scenario of the future development of rock and roll music on a local, national and global scale"?
Use the points that every Popular Culture needs to continue to grow - widespread access, image etc. and just go with that. Also try to see how it is now in the present and how different it is from how it was in the past. You'll see trends in the way it has changed and you can apply that to the future. I'm not doing Rock n' Roll but say that you used this future development with Punk. In the past just swearing on national television was an outrage and now you have bands like Green Day swearing on-stage and on television. So you have to look at that and say "ok what changed and how" you can do this with Rock n' Roll aswell. I hope I've been a bit of a help - if not ignore me :p Good luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)