Popular Culture Question (1 Viewer)

Nadia-Jane

HSC
Hey which popular culture question did you guys write about? and what certain things and points did you cover in your response?

jack white

After Hours
HSC
hello. i did question 2 - explain the influence of marketing, advertising and (something else) on ONE pop culture. i didnt expect it but i modified an essay on the role of the media i did to suit it. i spoke about access, commercial products and the development of PUNK from a local to a global level. i commented on globalisation, mythology, content analysis, ideology, institutional powers, stakeholders, conflict theory, imagery and heroes a lot. i love popular culture - it was the only completely comfortable section in the exam for me. the rest was good, but popular culture was great.

jaihson

HSC
I did b). Yeah I talked alot about shelf-life, mythology, the role of the media, and economic influences.

Brookie7

HSC
jack white said:
hello. i did question 2 - explain the influence of marketing, advertising and (something else) on ONE pop culture.
it was marketing, advertising and business

i did part a cause i studied social change within rock n roll and knew the characteristic of course
but to me in came out in a bunch of words that didnt make sense

freaked

HSC
I did b. aswell but afterwards I was hoping I had time to re-write the question and do a.

I tried to talk about business, but I mainly focused on marketing and advertising

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I fucked up so bad for pop culture with the marketing, advertising and business question!! I linked all of it to access but i usually get 19/20 for my punk essays but this exam, where it counted and i fucked up!! :(

Probably because i spent the reading time crying my eyes out because i looked at the whole exam - it was NOTHING like i was expecting (or hoping) for!

Basically i thought it sucked

But that's just me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)