port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Nickstar said:
Hmm well maybe I'm not that sad to read all the bullshit you have written.. You guys obviously have no life.. The people that are actually trying to find out information that will help them are allowed to ask fkn questions thats what this forum is for... You guys really need to get a life..

:jedi:
funny how everyone on this website claims to have a life isnt it?? i mean thats the biggest insult that you can all come up with and it took you a week to produce. So this time if you want to have a go at me n lupy then take two weeks and come back with something thats actually good and then ill take the time and say something better.

DB10

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
he or she, i cant remember, wasnt havin a go at us mate

ohhh.. i wanted to start sumfin.. guess apologies are in order..

Nickstar

HSC
Umm i'm not the type of person to waste my time reading 21 pages of threads just to find out one question! And btw the reason forums exist is so people have the right to ask questions so do you have a problem with it or not dickhead? and the reason It took a week for me to reply is cos I'm not sad like you guys, i do have a life and I dont go on the net everyday just to read bullshit like u have written.. Think about what you say before you say something.. and that wasnt a come back btw it was just a comment.. i dont waste time on comebacks for those that dont understand the purpose of the comeback.. cheers.. and will see all of those that are going to port there...
YaY.. schools almost over..

P.S dont bother writing back.. and btw I never saw a comeback in the last comment it was just about how i didnt have a comeback.. pretty sad comment I must admit ( NOTE THIS IS NOT A COMEBACK.. SO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO SAY)..

DB10

HSC
meh.. if ur having a go at me i said i was sorry. geeeeez. accept it and move on..
well me figgy and lupy are goin.. as you can see it will get us out of the house coz we have no lives.

Nickstar

HSC
Ok appology excepted.. lol but u never said sorry.. but i will take it as u did.. what dates are u going up? and where are you guys from?

DB10

HSC
sydney and sumtime roun 7th maybe.. ask lupin or figgy. think we come back 14th :S..

yes it was.. SORRRRRRY :D:D fig had a go at me today anyways :p

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Nickstar said:
Umm i'm not the type of person to waste my time reading 21 pages of threads just to find out one question! And btw the reason forums exist is so people have the right to ask questions so do you have a problem with it or not dickhead? and the reason It took a week for me to reply is cos I'm not sad like you guys, i do have a life and I dont go on the net everyday just to read bullshit like u have written.. Think about what you say before you say something.. and that wasnt a come back btw it was just a comment.. i dont waste time on comebacks for those that dont understand the purpose of the comeback.. cheers.. and will see all of those that are going to port there...
YaY.. schools almost over..

P.S dont bother writing back.. and btw I never saw a comeback in the last comment it was just about how i didnt have a comeback.. pretty sad comment I must admit ( NOTE THIS IS NOT A COMEBACK.. SO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO SAY)..
u didnt have to read the full 21 pages of all the bullshit that has been posted on this site, the first 2 or 3 would have answered ur question. the reason we have a go at people who keep coming here and asking the same question over n over is for that exact reason. its been answered over and over.

You keep claiming that you have a life and that we dont. well excuse me if i dont believe you because it takes 5mins to come on her and post a reply. Plus like i have already stated every man and his dog on the internet claims they have "more of a life" then the person that they are trying to have a go at.

and u dont waste come backs on those who dont understand the purpose of the come back?? if u had of read the last 5 n 6 pages you would clearly see that lupy n myself are full of them, probably a little to complex for a brain like urs to understand but hey its u i wont hold that against u.

im sorry but did u or did you not call us morons? that would be a come back... understand?... not a very good one but hey at least you tried. get creative and out do us dont keep sayin the same shit like you have a life or moron... do you understant?? or are u that dense?

dont pretend like you wont read this either

-Mangoz-

HSC
Hey Guys, im heading up to port from the 4th-11th dec, i have some mates heading up aswell. We are staying at the Sundowner....It should be sweet. Im looking forward to getting pissed, bodyboarding heaps and meeting plenty of people.

See you all up there.

lupin43

HSC
now theres a post...short...sweet...got to the fucking point...didnt ask any stupid questions that have already been answered....he just let us know whats happeneing....we will be there mate dun u worry.....see u

DB10

HSC
yea but Lupon. its boring.. those posts...like... if people come on herer and post a stupid post. it gives us sumthing to whinge bout. hence the comebacks. it brings a little life into what can be a boring thread.. short and sweet yea, but we cant riddicule him now.. or piss him off. and then no one posts anything for liek a munth.. is that really where you want this thread to be heading.. can u look urself in the mirror and say your happy witha boring thread...
lupin can u??? oneslty can u??

lupin43

HSC
DB10 said:
yea but Lupon. its boring.. those posts...like... if people come on herer and post a stupid post. it gives us sumthing to whinge bout. hence the comebacks. it brings a little life into what can be a boring thread.. short and sweet yea, but we cant riddicule him now.. or piss him off. and then no one posts anything for liek a munth.. is that really where you want this thread to be heading.. can u look urself in the mirror and say your happy witha boring thread...
lupin can u??? oneslty can u??

first off learn to spell...its shitting me...secondly yes i can look in the mirror n see all ofmy self hahaha...but seriously...

DB10

HSC
why should i learn to spell. ?? whast that got to do with anything?? lupy=retard?? hmmm if it shits u hmmmm.

sharni.jade

HSC
Hey Girl..

Umm yea i live in Port Macquarie and it is so very pointless coming here for schoolies..

There are no beach parties what so ever.. the only ones which used to happen were at a beach called shellies but they started getting broken up by cops by 10, so they dont happen any more..

And yes.. everyone does know everyone.. very quickly.
There are to clubs, one for like over 30's pretty much and the other is ok.

So not many people come here any more..
Schoolies was always the highlights for me and my friends in the previous years as we thought heaps of people would come but every year it got less and less..

So sorry darl but Port is not very good at all ..

But the sundowner is a nice caravan park. its right on the beach..

So its up to you .

Come to the Goldcoast lol

Loudmouth

HSC
Hey, does anyone still need accomidation for schoolies at port mac?
Iv'e got accomidation from the 4th -11th at sundowner resort whcih i need to get rid of as 2 girls in our group dropped out and i don't have enough money to pay their share as well.
you can check out the whole deal at www.portmaquarieholidays.com and www.sundowner.com.au we have booked the spa cottage.

Nickstar

HSC
ok look.. i'm over this whole immature business.. soo u win happy! and i will see whoever comes on the dates we are going then..

we are staying at the observatory from the 26th to the 2nd i thnk... its just across from the sundowner so we should all catch up..

Take care

Nicky...

DB10

HSC
imature is the best tho.. :( ba bye then nikkie enjoy urself

vn6pwr

HSC
Hi all, just letting all the Port Mac people that myself and a large group are staying at the Ki-ea Apartments from November 25 - December 2
There should be a few beach parties happenin so it should be good.

swaddog

swaddog
HSC
im going to port mac from the 26th to the 2nd where are u staying NICKSTAR we should meet up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)