port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

Timmy11

HSC
hey everyone im a local at port and i hear evenone sayin there will b beach parties...cops will b all ova it!! if u hav a beach party make sure u got plenty of people cuz if its just a few of u they will fuck u off....i remember we had a local beach partay and we got all of port 2 come there was bout 300 peops so wen the cops came they didnt have the man power 2 get rid of us so they jst stayed there n gave us some light wif there cars... party went on till 1am then people started 2 bail so the cops got every1 2 go....but the clubs a aiite if u know what 2 do n where 2 go...start off at the beach house n then go 2 the macca (macquarie hotel) they are nxt 2 each other n wen the macca shuts at 1.30-2 head 2 altitude...its not as good as it was wen it was roxys but still probs the best pace 2 go afta the macca..that will shut at 4 or so....then head 2 the beach 4 a night swim n pass out on the beach infront of a fire...best way 2 spend a sat nite 4sure..in ur case it will be a whole week like that...hav fun fellow skoolies peops...
p.s what date is all u people comin neway?

Nickstar

HSC
Hey there thanks for the advice.. Is there any under 18's clubs or nights we can go at port? Me and a few friends are going from the 26th of nov to the 2nd of december..

Cya

Nicky

Timmy11

HSC
no worries, nah no under 18 clubs...but they might organise smethin specially 4 skoolies maybz..but im not 18 atm n i go out almost every w/e n get into the beach house easy as, no security there, and the macca i get into aswell...so its worth a try if ur not 18, go wif a big group..they might crack down on security during skoolies time im not sure..havnt been out during skoolies time...neway hav a good 1

rheannon

HSC
dude did u tell me to shut up? i dont even post here anymore fuckhead

Evo7

HSC
ay all, whos goin 2 port mac and stayin at the sundowner round like 3rd - 10th dec?

DB10

HSC
wheres mitch when you need him... yo fuker read the previous fuking pages.. duh

lupin43

HSC
DB10 said:
wheres mitch when you need him... yo fuker read the previous fuking pages.. duh

hes already trying to find him so he can beat him up

dreinahouse

HSC
N/A
wer going in week 2 .. is it gna b a sick week or wat!!better b ... fkkkk yerrr...

gay0chik0megz

HSC
hey guys me and my group are here now!!!! its a bit quiet cause we got here early....but we are havin an awesome time at the ki-ea apartments!!! we have our own private balcony spa and huge rooms!!! anyone else round atm????

peace love and drunkness

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
gay0chik0megz said:
hey guys me and my group are here now!!!! its a bit quiet cause we got here early....but we are havin an awesome time at the ki-ea apartments!!! we have our own private balcony spa and huge rooms!!! anyone else round atm????

peace love and drunkness
Im here now, i live here tho :S

Go to the macca (the macquarie) tonight, thats where im going, lol. no point going there any nights other than friday and sat night unless you want to be bored, ive never been there on any other nights but im just assuming its lame.

Later in the night you would probably want to go to altitude, do not go to downunder, ppl down there are mostly 30-40.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
codydhu said:
Im here now, i live here tho :S

Go to the macca (the macquarie) tonight, thats where im going, lol. no point going there any nights other than friday and sat night unless you want to be bored, ive never been there on any other nights but im just assuming its lame.quote]

but u dun actually know

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Trev said:
I was drunk at the macca last night :D sober there the night before (which was pretty crap)...
The only thing good about not drinking is that you get to eat kebabs. I could never get sick of those things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)