Post up ur major wood projects (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
my industrial tech mark... It scaled down so badly, was worth like a 60 towards my UAI, I was expecting 81 for my UAI after I got my marks but I got 78.5 cause wood got scaled so badly.

Any ways I think it was my folio which saved my wood work mark

Last edited:

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Well i think im going to do shit in it...still havent completed one of the three things i'm making & with the folio i'm only keeping up with research & the diary!

SweetSeasons

HSC
I bullshitted all of my folio. Don't stress it's amazing how much work gets done in the last few week sb4 it's due

andwz

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
my industrial tech mark... It scaled down so badly, was worth like a 60 towards my UAI, I was expecting 81 for my UAI after I got my marks but I got 78.5 cause wood got scaled so badly.

Any ways I think it was my folio which saved my wood work mark

omg U serZ ! scale down that much
man i shouldnt hav choosen it then
did u say u got scaled from 90 to 61 !

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah, I was expecting a better UAI so i rang up the UAC place and the guy said my 90 in industrial tech would of been worth bout 60 when it went 2wars my UAI

andwz

HSC
that reallly SUX !!!!!!!!!!
so wat subz did u do?
how did they go

seanlaoich

Wood and IPT andrew, scales down too much. i think i'll end up having to apply for a tafe course rather than a uni course...

all that perfection gone to waste.

SweetSeasons, thats pretty shit. i think the bos is anal for doing that.

andwz

HSC
u can still get into uni wif those 2 subz just get high marks and that all lol
i do wood and ipt toooo

SweetSeasons

HSC
I did adv. english, 2unit math, bio, pe and wood... my UAI was still good i got like 78 or 79...
Just remember the UAI's for a lot of courses dropped dramaticaly and if you really want to get into a course u can apply in the late rounds and final rounds, you can also ring the uni up and prove 2 them how commited you are ect..

And like UWS, the course i'm doing at the mo, I only needed 60 to get into it, which made me think, lol damn why did i study for anything at all. I don't think the UAI's will go up much, but yeah.
If you don't want to do uni at UWS you can do a course for one year and then get a transfer into a diff uni, if u get the above credit average or what ever.

A lot of uni's also offer path way kinda entries.. where you do like one or two subjetcs a semester to increase you UAI and hence gain entry into what ever course you want.

Tafe also does look good to uni's, there are so many ways into uni it's not funny. So yeah no need to stress :)

Srixon

HSC
y hasnt hardly ne 1 posted pics of there jobs u should have pics for your folio they are great in getting high marks.

SweetSeasons

HSC
hey, that looks pretty good, chairs are the hardest thing to make, i reckon

darth balls

HSC
My chair - love seat - garden bench

well here's a pic for ya hope ya like it im makin a love seat it's made out of pacific maple and it quite nice isn't quite finished yet but will be o the day it has to be handed in just a couple more coats of lacquer. How much does it suck about the scale system i thinkit got scaled down abot 8 last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)