post your lecture experiences (1 Viewer)

HSC
ah i had an embarassing sociology lecture today lol, i am just getting over a flu right and i was having a coughing attack but then i idiotically tried to keep it in and i made these wierd sounds with my mouth and the girls next to me laughed at me, but i didnt really pay attention because they were complete bushpigs.

post your embarassing lecture moments.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol.
um.. i came late to my 1st interpersonal interaction lec and everyone looked at me. not embarassing, but kinda uncomfortable.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
arabic class.. tryin to read it.. and getting all mixed up.. and getting tongue tied.. and everyone looking at u thinkin u dumbass u cant read lol..

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
krisk85 said:
arabic class.. tryin to read it.. and getting all mixed up.. and getting tongue tied.. and everyone looking at u thinkin u dumbass u cant read lol..
hey what course are u doing..arabic101 at bankstown?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
meh walked into a lecture 15 mins late
the only seats i could see were at the top
so i had to walk up the top
was scary..forgot to take a booklet..so i had no idea wtf he was talking about for the remainder of the time
just sat there..trying to take notes as he went through the booklet
so lame..it was just an introduction

a guy that was sitting next to me farted... twice... n pretended to know nothing about it, i think he knew that i knew, cos he looked embarrased.. hehe. twas funni! :D

klh

HSC
i farted on the train and becoz i was listening to my walkmen, i didnt hear it go ff so i thought it was silent, and this old lady turned around and i just looked at my shoes to show i was in shame...

whoops lecture expereince...
none really...just when my accouunting teacher threatened some of our class who were laughing at his accent with going out to have a fight. they replied with a whooo, and he just flicked his jacket and went on with the lecutre. luckily they skipped most lectures so lectures were more centred with the students who wanted to learn mostly.

Last edited:

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
lol...i didnt have any embarrasing things yet...but walking in late is wierd sometimes, ive been like late to all lectures so far cozza stupid train, but yeah when u walk in late everyone kinda looks at ya, its freaky when 500 ppl look at ya, i duno how lecturures can stand there infront of dat many pplez...then again they get paid..lol

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Nuttin much, there was a fly buzzing around me and a friend and i tried to shoo it away and ended up banging my pen against the wall in a completely silent lecture...

and also i opened my bag 2 get somehting 2 eat and it fell forward, hitting the back of this chiks seat lol and i was like "um... sorry"

abey85

HSC
I had an odd lecturer for intro to Info systems, who sort of transferred the lecture, with about two hundred people, into a tutorial. She actually made everyone in the lecture theatre form little groups and stuff. i thought it was quite funny and wierd. I liked it though - at least i stayed awake through the 2 hours.

candi_licious

most embarressing lecture so far..walking into an engineering lecture full of about 300 guys..and going whoops this isnt texts and traditions..(came across as a ditzy blonde) they looked at me like i was the biggest dumbass ever!!!

ohh and my friend yesterday hit a guy in the balls when she pulled her bag off her shoulder..poor guy..considering her bag was full of psych and law books... all they could do was laugh..(despite tears welling in his eyes!)

HSC
on the way up to the back row in the lecture theatre, i tripped on the stairs and lost a thong. i was able to stay upright, but it was still embarassing.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
This happened last thursday, my friend was eating a chupa chup and she was chewing on the stick. But some how she flicked it out of her mouth and it hit the lecturer (we only have a small class) we were laughing so much that we were told to leave the lecture :p other than that, I don't think anything really embrassing has happened. If something pops back into my mind, i'll be sure to post it :p

debugz

HSC
i had my foot up on a chair in a leacutre.. and then some girls sat in front of me, and were just stretching their arms and stuff during the lecture.. and one of them wraps her arm round the back of the chair.. the one my foot was on.. and she didnt realise.. and i was like.. umm. not going to rip my foot away cause i thought it was rude my having my foot on her chair anyway.. so i pretended my foot was part of the chair... must of looked weird to people behind me... and it went on for like 5mins... till she quickly stretched her arms in another direction, and i quickly pulled my foot down :S

she wasnt none the wiser :|

mishka

HSC
N/A
hehehe in our lecture theatre, the desks swing up, and guaranteed at least once during every lecture, someone's desk will flop back down and send their papers flying into the person in front of them...

if only you could see everyone's faces trying not to laugh... after 3 weeks there, it's funny because we should be used to it by now :D

add on: oooh the other day, we had to sing in our lecture... it was in teaching and classroom management, and we were the "kindergarten kids" and our lecturer was demonstrating how the lesson plan relates to the content of the lesson. fun times :)

edit: sorry, i didn't realise this was in the uws forum, but hey, the more the merrier, right??!! this would be a great thread for the general uni forum :)

Last edited:

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
all my lectures are pretty boring.... but Glen Newbery is pretty funny with Psych 1a..... he's so anal...

debugz

HSC
omgosh.. im gonna sneak my tutorial experience today into this thread.

kk.. i was killin some time in the library.. time was going so slow.. so i leave for my tute like 15 mins early.. rock up sit down, my tute guy walks in.. so do rest of class.. he gets involved and starts the tute.. locking the door etc..

then
i look around the room to find the people im doing the assigmnet with.. and couldnt find them. im like.. bitches.. left me and changed classes.. then... i realise.. hes talking about some random shit i know nothing about :eek:

wrong tute... mine started in an hour.. and my tutorial guy was doing another corse...

now i wasnt gonna get up, cause thats fkin ebaressing.. particlarly since i waited like 10 , 15 mins already.. so i sat there.. trying to look naturla.. taking notes about a subect i jhave nfi about the words hes doing..
so im doodling.. and he starts pointing to random people and asking blardy questions...

WTF

alsmost shat myself... and too late to leave.. man i almost cried :p about 10 people later.. he didnt ask me a question (by the point i was just gonna say - hrmmm.. and make up a random.. general reply). .. then he goes.. kk.. everyone team up for group work.. im like.. fk fk fk
so people start asking the nub sittin there with the stupid look on her face.. 'want to be in my group' ummmm... no thnx... im in one :eek:

then the tutor guy comes round. im like.. fk.. and stretch out.. like... tring to .. i duno why i stretched back..
and i said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *stretch* this is a really interesting subject... im thinking of majoring in international economics yada yada... mind if i sit in? (like 40 mins into a 1 hour tute)... look on his face was priceless.. let alone everyone else who was looking at me :eek:
he goes.. err sure. and walks away.. and i just sit there :eek:

man... fkin.. embaressing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)