Post your results and wam thread (s2/14) (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
yeah I think its different for everyone, mine says 96 are passed

sc10

HSC
Mine has not changed at all, still showing the same amount of UOC passed and same WAM. Must be missing something...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
- The UOC passed should indicate how many courses have been counted but if you have failed, then it wouldn't include that so it would be hard to tell if you have failed a course.
- I hope this is wrong or a glitch because this semester would be my lowest since first year first semester (5 semesters ago), and by quite a bit (something like 10 WAM points lower than my last semester...wtf).
A fair few amount of people I know have not had their's updated yet (despite doing the exact same courses as me both sems at the exact same times) so it seems to be stuffing up for some people. In my opinion, it might not be the best indicator and its better to wait until official final results.

Also, for you its possible that they haven't entered in all your marks or something of the sort.

HSC
Uni Grad
Assuming I passed everything, I should be sitting on 96 UOC passed. Only 90 showing. Either I failed or one subject has not been counted. Not sure.
It should most likely mean they haven't entered the marks in for that subject yet. Or it could be a late entry. Not likely that you will fail either though (I'm hoping not)

D94

HSC
N/A
A fair few amount of people I know have not had their's updated yet (despite doing the exact same courses as me both sems at the exact same times) so it seems to be stuffing up for some people. In my opinion, it might not be the best indicator and its better to wait until official final results.

Also, for you its possible that they haven't entered in all your marks or something of the sort.
I know for one of my courses, the lecturer hasn't submitted our marks yet. But still, even without that course, my marks are looking extremely low. Preparing appeal forms at this moment (not actually, but it seems this might be something to consider).

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I know for one of my courses, the lecturer hasn't submitted our marks yet. But still, even without that course, my marks are looking extremely low. Preparing appeal forms at this moment (not actually, but it seems this might be something to consider).
Definitely check it out if it seems worthwhile.

I guess I'm getting what I predicted as my worst to middle case scenario at the moment, so can't complain.

EDIT: Come to think of it now, its possible one of my courses hasn't obtained a mark yet so its possible that I may get a decrease or increase in my WAM still...

Great now I'm hyped for Friday again :haha:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)