Pre-Enrollment for 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lainee

HSC
Thanks stazi, I've tried both Firefox and IE and enabled cookies, disabled firewall etc. and it still doesn't work, so it might be what gerhard said and my pre-enrolment has been locked.

I've emailed tech support... hopefully I don't have to pre-enrol on paper. Seems like such a hassle. >.< Thanks though gerhard!

korry

HSC
N/A
same thing's happening to me :(

but I did it on the computers at uni and it was all fine.

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Just a reminder for any strays - the closing for Pre-enrollment is tonight so better get onto it!!

Tabanacle

HSC
for some reason my engineering stream says chemical but i don't and never have done that (i do electrical eng/science). don't know how long its been there, anyone know how to change it?

EDIT: also is there anyway to preenrol for 60 credit points of subjects? i.e 30 a semester and if can anyone tell me which is better for an applied maths major "Real and Complex Analysis" (2962) or "Mathematical Computing and Nonlinear Systems" (2x63). I know "Real and Complex Analysis" is listed as a pure subject but in third year it can lead to Complex Analysis with Applications (Advanced) which is both pure and applied while 2x63 doesn't seem to lead to anything in third year?

Last edited:

cuivienen

HSC
Ok I have a question about majors (I'm sorry if this has been asked already)...I want to do a double major (English and Art History) and have already pre-enrolled...Although, when I have a look at the "Majors" section, they aren't listed as offered majors...I don't really know what to do in order to make them appear on the list, and I have chosen around 4 units of English as well as 3 units of Art history, which is enough to do a major in both (I think)...

Any idea as to what I'm doing wrong here?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Um a major is 8UOS as per the course resolutions 2006.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
she said english and history, so i assume she means two majors.

munchymoocow

HSC
N/A
Tabanacle said:
also is there anyway to preenrol for 60 credit points of subjects? i.e 30 a semester and if can anyone tell me which is better for an applied maths major "Real and Complex Analysis" (2962) or "Mathematical Computing and Nonlinear Systems" (2x63). I know "Real and Complex Analysis" is listed as a pure subject but in third year it can lead to Complex Analysis with Applications (Advanced) which is both pure and applied while 2x63 doesn't seem to lead to anything in third year?
You're overenrolling; you'll need special approval from your Faculty.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Tabanacle said:
for some reason my engineering stream says chemical but i don't and never have done that (i do electrical eng/science). don't know how long its been there, anyone know how to change it?

EDIT: also is there anyway to preenrol for 60 credit points of subjects? i.e 30 a semester and if can anyone tell me which is better for an applied maths major "Real and Complex Analysis" (2962) or "Mathematical Computing and Nonlinear Systems" (2x63). I know "Real and Complex Analysis" is listed as a pure subject but in third year it can lead to Complex Analysis with Applications (Advanced) which is both pure and applied while 2x63 doesn't seem to lead to anything in third year?
60 credit points? are you insane??????

Tabanacle

HSC
llamalope said:
60 credit points? are you insane??????
yeah but that said its only one subject more per semester it won't be undoable

at least i hope not

stazi

Nightman
HSC
think of all the contact hours you'll have. personally i think it's stupid. you'll likely sacrifice higher marks for a faster degree completion. youll also sacrifice a social life

Tabanacle

HSC
yeah probably, i might just do 54 then

although if it gets too much work i'll just quit before the concensus date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)