Prediction! (1 Viewer)

alexhook

HSC
Prediction

My prediction...im going into that exam room in an hour. i will have a small amount of reading time, during which i will open my exam paper and to the untrained eye it will appear as if im reading carefully through it. However any student in the room knows that what we read doesnt sink in, as we instead focus on our nerves.

Then i will write for 3hours, and at the end of it have no recollection of the entire exam.

I predict that by the end of the exam i will have no fingernails left, and will have bitten through my pen.

oh...and of course....minus 5 in marks

tomcleary

HSC
are you going to write for an hour after you get out of the exam?

alexhook

HSC
Ah thats right....its only a 2 hour exam!

well that just made my day all the more sain. thank you god!

although it would be rahter funny to see what they say when i insisted that i had an extra hour and that they werent going to take my exam paper away.

Tim035

HSC
Musk said:
it will be based in inner journeys
On the basis your not being sarcastic I'd say section I "personal journeys" and section two "a journey of discovery" were both very much based on the inner journey.

gracerawl88

HSC
well.. in my trial the transformation q on emma n clueless was a transript. went worse than expected, however was funny, my interviewees were Scrubs characters. wish trial was half yearlys, aced that. so basicaly im hoping its not a transcript, esp for Powerplay!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)