Predictions for 2013 HSC Paper (1 Viewer)

ellie95

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys,

Title says it all.

What are your predictions for Crime, Family and or Consumer questions?

CoooNooo

HSC
Crime, I think maybe domestic violence as it was in the media at the end of last year when exams were being prepared, but it really could be anything. Family is a bit more predictable... Over the past 3 years (i.e. 2010, 2011 2012) they have asked a question associated with the theme the effectiveness of legal and non-legal responses in achieving just outcomes for family members. Also, in 2011 they asked the theme changes to family law as a response to changing values in the community & in 2010 they asked the theme the role of law reform in achieving just outcomes for family members and society. In terms of the contemporary issues studied, in 2012 the explicitly asked surrogacy and birth technologies, but I haven't seen the others asked in the past 3 years. I think that there is a good chance they will ask about same-sex relationships b/c it has been all over the media this year and the end of last year, however they may ask something about domestic violence as that was featured quite heavily at the end of last year.

What school are you at? I'm from Cronulla High - aka the shire - aka God's Country haha ;)

Candidate

HSC
Does anyone have predictions for the World Order questions? I think a contemporary issue may be the focus, so I'm a little worried since my 2 paragraphs of my generic essay are on the effectiveness of the General Assembly and the Security Council respectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)