Prelim physics (1 Viewer)

nam07

HSC
What would be an equivalent percentage for prelim physics to get a band 6 for physics in hsc. I know some schools have easier or harder tests, but I still want to hear your opinions.

shashysha

HSC
don't think there is one, I was pretty shit at prelim physics and now I'm in band 6 range for my school in hsc. prelim doesn't matter at all and everything is reset in year 12 so just try to do your best and aim for a high rank.

hscstudnet

HSC
In my school which is a selective school people when they went to year 12 their rankings changed drasticallly. But I know someone a year above me in my school got 92 HSC mark and in year 11 Physics they got 78% his friend also got band 6 in year 11 he got in the 70s

maaax

HSC
N/A
I reckon prelim isn't really a good indicator for how well you'll do in HSC. A lot of people also get way more serious during the HSC year which really skews the results lol.

Craig Date is doing an online seminar and Q&A session for the HSC Physics syllabus on 16 Sept. I'd definitely recommend going along! He's a tutor at Talent 100 and knows a lot about ATAR calculation and ranks, especially for the science subjects. You can check it out here eventbrite.com.au/e/117613811075

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)