Preliminary HSC advice ! (1 Viewer)

Munti

92.25 ATAR! hmu for tutoring :) im cheap
HSC
I've finalised my subjects for year 11 2018, and I would greatly appreciate any advice, tips or warnings regarding these subjects. Also, any information in regards to the scaling of these subjects? Please be as honest and blunt as you can! My subjects are:

- Advanced English 2u
- Extension English 1u
- Advanced Math 2u
- Economics
- Legal Studies
- Modern History
- Biology

neobility

HSC
Definitely alot of workload and essays involved for your HSIE subjects! Make sure to perfect essay writing.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Due to your abundance of HSIE subjects, you will come up against a lot of essays. If this is your kind of thing, they by all means go for it. Ext 1 English I assume scales well, and economics is the highest HSIE scaling subject.

For study I would recommend making notes weekly to avoid too much catch up, and keep on top of homework! Yr 11 is able figuring out what works and what doesn't specifically to you. GL and HF :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StudentRN

HSC
N/A
I've finalised my subjects for year 11 2018, and I would greatly appreciate any advice, tips or warnings regarding these subjects. Also, any information in regards to the scaling of these subjects? Please be as honest and blunt as you can! My subjects are:

- Advanced English 2u
- Extension English 1u
- Advanced Math 2u
- Economics
- Legal Studies
- Modern History
- Biology
Hi, just wondering what your study schedule is, and how many hours of study you do per day?

Munti

92.25 ATAR! hmu for tutoring :) im cheap
HSC
Hi, just wondering what your study schedule is, and how many hours of study you do per day?
Hey! I think you asked me a similar question on the other thread I posted, but all good I’ll reply here anyways :) :) At the moment I only spend about 1-2 hours a day studying (mainly just writing notes, doing school & tutoring hw, super quick revision). I don’t necessarily do extra work or study ahead of everyone else AS OF YET (mostly because I’m a lazy ass and I haven’t really gotten into a set routine yet). I study more for subjects I’m weaker at (math and biology), and less for subjects that are my strengths and I really enjoy (Modern History, Legal Studies). I don’t follow a set timetable because as soon as I make one, I tend to just not follow it completely because it doesn’t suit my current priorities and/or my situation. Sorry for the overload of info, but any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)