Primary or secondary (1 Viewer)

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad
I still don't know :(

I currently tutor a year 3 kid and I love it!! But then again, I also want to teach science to the world (so high school basically :p)

I'm in my last year of undergrad this year and want to do post grad in teaching. I'm looking at UNSW (current uni), UTS and ACU. The commute to Macquarie deters me a little. I'm SW Sydney.

Anyway, I guess I just want some advice from y'all about how you decided which level and which uni.

If anyone is doing postgrad teaching next year, I'd love to hear from you too!

Kolmias

HSC

I currently tutor a year 3 kid and I love it!! But then again, I also want to teach science to the world (so high school basically :p)

I'm in my last year of undergrad this year and want to do post grad in teaching. I'm looking at UNSW (current uni), UTS and ACU. The commute to Macquarie deters me a little. I'm SW Sydney.

Anyway, I guess I just want some advice from y'all about how you decided which level and which uni.

What undergrad degree are you studying currently?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Why not consider Tertiary teaching as well? Becoming a lecturer or prof is pretty impressive, you can literally teach the whole world cos you can travel.

Not to mention the $$$

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Why not consider Tertiary teaching as well? Becoming a lecturer or prof is pretty impressive, you can literally teach the whole world cos you can travel.

Not to mention the $$$
Takes a while to become one

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Try doing primary education first and see whether or not you like it and then one day go back to uni and study education/science (if you don't like primary school teaching or if you wanna try something different)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)