Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Good ep, definitely saw that thing with the fbi agent coming

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeh omg I was laughin so hard when teabag's driving off with the 5 mil HAHAAH! GOLD!

*hopeful*

HSC
t-bag has gotta one of the smartest cons out of them...hahah sucres cuzin was funny, "u know the bit u say i do, marie cruz said i dont"

far i kinda saw that mahone/secret service link coming, so this must be what they meant by him being a crooked cop

HSC
HOLY CRAP!

this is EPISODE 13, before it has a break. Spoiler, major!!!

Episode 2.13: The Killing Box (Fall Finale)
Airdate: November 27, 2006

10/25 - Two escapees are recaptured and sent back towards Fox River. One man gets new living situations. Sara must make some alterations to stay alive. One escapee commits a crime. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/23 - Bellick gets a taste of his own medicine, T-Bag has an unexpected helping hand in getting revenge and alliances are turned upside-down once again. Source: FOX

from spoilerfix.com

insanerp

HSC
oh my god prison break is crazy
best
show
ever

i download them as soon as they come out from the US and oh good god everytime i am never disappointed

*hopeful*

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
HOLY CRAP!

this is EPISODE 13, before it has a break. Spoiler, major!!!

Episode 2.13: The Killing Box (Fall Finale)
Airdate: November 27, 2006

10/25 - Two escapees are recaptured and sent back towards Fox River. One man gets new living situations. Sara must make some alterations to stay alive. One escapee commits a crime. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/23 - Bellick gets a taste of his own medicine, T-Bag has an unexpected helping hand in getting revenge and alliances are turned upside-down once again. Source: FOX

from spoilerfix.com
omg
i wonder which two :s probably c-note and someone....sheesh it means their still after sara 5 eps later

dongypro

HSC
if they got the 5mil., it would pretty much end the show..

burrows got his kid back, plus michael has the money

they drive up to mexico. bang game over

its stupid how sucre didtn check the bag before leaving

also how the hell did he fkn get stuck between a tree

moron..

insanerp

HSC
haha yeah i know that part was a bit silly
you are right about the 5 mil. if they did get it, the show would end
anyway now with t-bag having it it is sure to get interesting

darcho

HSC
N/A
fucken t bag....he was my fav character in season 1 but now he's just a fucken prick and since i am rooting for schofield and licoln i didnt want him to get the money. THe thing is, even if he goes after that woman, he still has one had. bit hard to rape ppl with one hand.
i always knew mahone was crooked, but never guessed he was that crooked! and sara really is fucked cause now the agents will know that they have a rendezvous and they know the place. Dam this show is so good its annoying!

Also, i reckon the writers are regretting having haywire escape. He's featured in two episdodes for a total of about 5 mins and has absolutely no bearing on the other stories. thats y they killed off abruzzi, mayb haywire will b killed off too, cause his presence is kinda perfunctory.

And wats with that stop off schofield has to make? a town called downy or something? wtf?

*hopeful*

HSC
Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Maybe Haywire comes in later, unextpectantly... maybe hes the one that ends up getting away with all the money.. who knows?

Im kind of getting annoyed at how EVERYTHING goes wrong. I dont mind so much waiting for the storyline to move along week by week, because its moving quicker than last season. its just EVERYTHING going wrong...its really starting to shit me.

I'm trying to resist reading spoilers etc because I don't want it to get boring for me or anything cos my bf and I watch it.. but I do know
*warning next sentence is a spoiler*
that 2 more die and that t-bag gets unexpected help.
/spoiler

Last edited:
HSC
ok even though the last episode is 27th nov, and spoilers been popping everywhere, i heard, dont think this is right or wrong, but to me i assume it could happen.. btw after the last episode of this yr is aired, when would the next episodes start next yr?.....

michael and linc are the ones who get caught and sent to fox river, but i dont think that they get that far, probably escaped before they arrive at fox river?

and there's mention of sara telling where them 2 are that got them caught but i doubt it lol, all i know about sara's part is her and kellerman are gasping for their last breath??? and yes they do have a face off, but im not sure what they do to eachother

and also, sara gets a makeover, she's cutting her hair short and dying her hair dark...to change her appearance.. but we all have to see lol

*hopeful*

HSC
flipsyde said:
I'm trying to resist reading spoilers etc because I don't want it to get boring for me or anything cos my bf and I watch it.. but I do know
*warning next sentence is a spoiler*
that 2 more die and that t-bag gets unexpected help.
/spoiler
maybe u should read the spoilers, we already know that

yep new eps next yr csi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)