Private schools get longer stuvac? (1 Viewer)

Karlee

Hey, I don't know whether this is true, so I was wondering if someone could clear this up for me?
Is it true private schools finished last week, therefore getting 4 weeks stuvac, when everyone else gets only 3 weeks?
If that's true, isn't that a little bit unfair? :confused:

cadsy48

no no no....im in a private school and while we DO indeed get a week off earlier....we have to come back for the 1st week of term 4.....which is soooooo crap...therefore we are getting 3 weeks like anyone else....not sure about some other schools though

sonia

Howdy!
I go to a private school and I finish this week the lastweek of term 3 and dont go back till the HSC.We have the same amount of stuvac.

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Catholic schools finish normal, independent schools vary, but many finished las friday. I don't think its really an advantage, its not like you can't just take the week off anyway.

Aj10001

Yeah..that would be great
HSC
That Cadsy48 dude clearly has no clue , what a spastic. I feel like jamming his fingers in a toaster. anyone like Dr Phil?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Karlee
Hey, I don't know whether this is true, so I was wondering if someone could clear this up for me?
Is it true private schools finished last week, therefore getting 4 weeks stuvac, when everyone else gets only 3 weeks?
no it's not true, it's the same for evryone, unles some schools decided something different

Aj10001

Yeah..that would be great
HSC
Yeh ok yada yada yada.....more importantly who watches Dr Phil during stuvac like me??

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
no it's not true, it's the same for evryone, unles some schools decided something different
No, many private schools have one less week each term than public schools. It is true, a school around the corner from us had their last day on Friday.

cadsy48

ha thanks aj...geeze you sure do sound familiar...even perhaps someone by your name that i go to school with...he is a jerk aswell....must be the name..didnt know you came to this site...and no iu dont like friggin dr phil

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
No, many private schools have one less week each term than public schools. It is true, a school around the corner from us had their last day on Friday.
well thats slack, i wanna finish a week early, damn them, studying now

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
My cousins school finished on Monday....so he's got more time. But I guess they dont miss out days when we have strikes and stuff. Theres not really much you can do about it and just use teh time you have...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Some do.. Like Bethany, they got out last week, but Ursula's are still in.. Like anyway does work in the last week anyways.. This week, nobody has been to class, all everyone does is walk round asking people to sign their shirts or teddy bears takes pictures ect.. and eats lots of lots of lollies ;)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Karlee
yea, it is unfair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)