• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Private Tutor || ATAR: 99.75 || Scholarships to 4 Private Schools and entry to James Ruse || All Rounder, mid-high Band 6's || USYD ComLaw || (1 Viewer)

Xzyle

HSC
Hey there! I'm a 2019 Graduate (99.75 ATAR & All-Rounder) who was offered entry into Ruse and several Private schools on Full Academic Scholarships, however ultimately decided to attend Shore School due to its co-curricular activities and resources as a GPS School. I will be studying Commerce Law at Sydney University in 2020, and have experience tutoring as somebody who has run school workshops, classes, and 1 on 1 lessons throughout Year 11 and 12, and also as a current tutor at a prestigious tutoring centre.

I am offering tutoring for Math X1 + X2, Physics, Modern History, and English across all subjects and year levels (except Extension 2 English).

I am a well-rounded individual and am able to tutor a range of subjects. My results were;
Mathematics Extension 1: 98/100
Mathematics Extension 2: 94/100
English Advanced: 95/100
Physics: 94/100
Modern History: 95/100

Unlike graduates from previous years, I have direct experience as part of the FIRST cohort to study and be examined under the NEW syllabus. I am also currently reading over the new changes to the Mathematics syllabus, and will soon be fully capable of teaching the new content. I am a social and approachable individual with the ability to aptly communicate and teach clearly and concisely, as well as elaborate and dive into depth when required.

I believe that where I differ from other tutors is my flexibility and ability to tailor tutoring to your individual needs. While some tutors teach all their students in much the same way, I understand that some may require content revision, while others need feedback and drafting, or practice questions. I can tailor to your needs, and offer sound advice on the most efficient ways to study, revise, learn content, while also being direct and targeting your weaknesses. I will, without a doubt find out what you need to improve on, and ensure that you patch those holes in the most efficient way possible.

So if you have a drive to improve your results, are willing to put in the work, and are looking for a tutor, please feel free to leave a reply down below, or feel free to send me a DM. My rate is $50/hr, and I am located in the Sydney Inner West region (Burwood, Ashfield, Strathfield, Campsie etc.), but am more than happy to travel to your local library provided it is within the Inner West or easily accessible by train (i.e. State Library, etc.)

Xzyle

HSC
Thanks to everyone who sent me a private message - just thought I'd clarify on the thread, yes I do offer Skype tuition (for English only) as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)