Problem with offers. (1 Viewer)

azsakura

HSC
If you received an offer in the first round, can you still get another offer in the next few rounds if you changed your preference?

Say i got an offer for combined law from UNSW, i changed my preference to Ba International studies at UNSW, will i still receive this offer or can i only stick to the offer for combined Law.

Is anyone here an international student, i am unsure of how the round works for international student...

Thanks guys and Merry christmas

azsakura

HSC
no i am an international student. we've all received our offers ( or at least some of my friends)

azsakura

HSC
erm... coz i got offer for Combined Law,which is like 6 years with international studies, thats why i changed my mind to BA international study alone...

and im so frustrated whether i will receive another offer for it .... T____T
ARRRGGGGGG, i should have changed it earlier....!!!

madsam

God among men
HSC
pretty sure it doesnt matter, once you've got an offer you accept it
You just dont enrol for the course, that way you're guaranteed into the course if you want to do it, but its non obligatory

spazamataz

HSC
I have received an offer in the December round, and as far as i know you can receive offers in every round providing that you change your preferences between rounds.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If you received an offer in the first round, can you still get another offer in the next few rounds if you changed your preference?

Say i got an offer for combined law from UNSW, i changed my preference to Ba International studies at UNSW, will i still receive this offer or can i only stick to the offer for combined Law.

Is anyone here an international student, i am unsure of how the round works for international student...

Thanks guys and Merry christmas
If you could get combined law, you must be able to get international studies.

azsakura

HSC
pretty sure it doesnt matter, once you've got an offer you accept it
You just dont enrol for the course, that way you're guaranteed into the course if you want to do it, but its non obligatory
this really sounds like a plan, BUT it cost 4000 dollars to accept the offer....... OTL ||||||| so....

azsakura

HSC
I have received an offer in the December round, and as far as i know you can receive offers in every round providing that you change your preferences between rounds.
OMG this is really what i hope they'll do... im actually gonna call UAC on monday and ask ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)