Problems accepting a usyd offer.. (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
I thought u could accept offer online but all i could find was what day and time i have to go in next week..

I thought a part of the enrolement was completed online?

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
i thought it could be done online too, but turns out u have to go there in person (or use a proxy). sux eh :/

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Last year clicking 'Accept' on the UAC offers page took you through to a preliminary online enrolment thing where you set up your internet account. They may have cancelled that, although I have no clue why they would.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Last year they were liek "we have sweet internet enrolment" which fucked up so you still had to go in anyway.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think having to go in for enrolment is kinda sexy anyway. Beats the online stuff.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Reminds me of a bygone era when tertiary education wasn't completely depersonalised and monotonous. So, somewhere aroud 1860.

el gwapo

HSC
what do yo do with that UAC email saying "Accepting Your Offer"?

Do you bring it to USyd next week or something....:confused:

mable

HSC
el gwapo said:
what do yo do with that UAC email saying "Accepting Your Offer"?

Do you bring it to USyd next week or something....:confused:
Yep... There are specific days next week depending on what course you're doing and you have to accept and enrol then and there. If you go to http://www.usyd.edu.au/start/enrolment/oncampus.shtml they tell you what to do and what you need to bring....Bit annoying though I seriously thought you could just accept online..

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah i was under the assumption that you accepted online to kinda do a like "hello world" to tell them not to give away your spot n then go in next week to hand over the cheque n what not! ohwell i was just worried i might have missed finding the right link to click or something.. so its good to have cleared that up.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
Yeah I started freaking out when I couldn't find the button to accept the offer - I thought either I was too happy and couldn't see it or they made a mistake until I finally realised that I had to go there in person to accept/enrol...which is kinda fun anyway [next Tuesday for me, B Pharmacy]...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)