• never

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • just a lil

Votes: 18 22.0%

• Total voters

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I don't think there is a student that can say that they have never procrastinated. So you’re not alone.

Also I would say it depends on what needs to be done, the difficulty, the time they have to finish it etc.

Always. :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
0.o never?!?!?!?!?!!? that's...... kinda scary.

personally, procrastinating is one of my favourite past-times. Especially me and today and a harry potter book.

Visigoth

endgame.
HSC
More than I want to, and I can't say that my room is currently tidy.

Loza33

HSC
I am a neat freak and often do school work...

and yet this weekend...

My room is a mess and my school work has been minimal... whats with that??

cl3nta

HSC
I do but ironically it doesn't stop me from getting things done. The weights room is a master of teaching discipline :D

riotgirl321

HSC
lol im reading harry potter too...and no work is getting done and im currently skrewed....hoping to get out of all this procastination....HOW?!!?!?
my motivation for doing well at school has jumped out the window and at the moment doesnt want to seem to come back...:mad1:

Legham

HSC
It's incredibly rare that i don't procrastinate. I was planning to clean my room like i was procrastinating from my physics assignments, but now im procrastinating from cleaning my room by posting on BoS. :) Procrastination on procrastination.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
It's incredibly rare that i don't procrastinate. I was planning to clean my room like i was procrastinating from my physics assignments, but now im procrastinating from cleaning my room by posting on BoS. :) Procrastination on procrastination.
i'm reading up on Uni accomodation and writing an essay that has nothing to do with school as a means of procrastination. Gotta love it.

bellinda

HSC
i sit down to studdy.. loook at everthing and wanna cry so i go get a drink get something to eat come back.. and then i dont do it.. theres just sooo much to do i dont know were to start.. and its trials this week.. agh.. studed for science and english.. didnt touch math and i have that in a couple of hours.. studied about a third of the modern coarse... and i have that in less then an hour.. . havent touch art or graphics yet.... im soo gonna fail..

:bomb:

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
It's funny you added (my room's clean) because that's my favourite way to procastinate. My room was so spotless for a while it was sickening.
Though now I don't even have time to procrastinate...Yes I used to put aside time to procrastinate or reward myself...now that's over with and so's sleep by the looks of it.

JoshyPutts07

HSC
haha
i find it funny that i was more motivated in year 7
i have progressively got lazier!!!!!
i thought i hardly did any work for the half yearlys and now i look at what i did then and what i'm doing now it's like shit! these are the frikin trial HSC exams!
quite worrying how i still can't be bothered to pick up a book or a pen actually

oopsies.........I keep telling myself it's only HSC :mad1:

Dave2007

HSC
I put you all to shame, believe me.

For example, I had 3 days off before my first trial exam. I somehow procrastinated all the weekend while having nothing on. At 4 am on the morning of the first exam I woke up to do my first study, and my bag was still where I left it upon getting home 3 days earlier.

Like I can destroy absolutely anyone in the world in a procrastination contest by literally leaving it to the last minute (or 3 hours) to start studying.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Dave2007 said:
I put you all to shame, believe me.

For example, I had 3 days off before my first trial exam. I somehow procrastinated all the weekend while having nothing on. At 4 am on the morning of the first exam I woke up to do my first study, and my bag was still where I left it upon getting home 3 days earlier.

Like I can destroy absolutely anyone in the world in a procrastination contest by literally leaving it to the last minute (or 3 hours) to start studying.
Actually, I can beat that. Started studying for many an exam with only around an hour to go, just using taxed notes from some source which I wasn't sure were correct.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Actually, I can beat that. Started studying for many an exam with only around an hour to go, just using taxed notes from some source which I wasn't sure were correct.
darn. beat me by an hour. i studied for the chem test two hours before the exam.... luckily i already knew stuff. or i'd be dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)