Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Economics>maths
i have motivation to do well in eco no (i was thinking about just dropping it prior)
I HAVE A SENCE OF DIRECTION
the only thing im struggling in is essay plannign cuz its so wierd all the essays ive written so far for prelims were just theoretical and contrent and then now ppl telling me to base my essay of case studies?
like da fuk? i aint memorise case studies for each topic bruhv

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i have motivation to do well in eco no (i was thinking about just dropping it prior)
I HAVE A SENCE OF DIRECTION
the only thing im struggling in is essay plannign cuz its so wierd all the essays ive written so far for prelims were just theoretical and contrent and then now ppl telling me to base my essay of case studies?
like da fuk? i aint memorise case studies for each topic bruhv
You don’t need to base essay off of case study

kkk579

hello
HSC
why does 3u vectors only pop up in the past papers 2020 and after? When i was going thru the past papers and doing all the vectors qs i realised that literally none of the paper pre 2020 had vectors qs in them. Was there a syllabus change or smth?

carrotsss

HSC
why does 3u vectors only pop up in the past papers 2020 and after? When i was going thru the past papers and doing all the vectors qs i realised that literally none of the paper pre 2020 had vectors qs in them. Was there a syllabus change or smth?
Yeah there was a syllabus change and the first hsc to sit it for maths was 2020

carrotsss

HSC
- Finished marking chem trial paper
- 4u mistakes analysis
- 3u mistakes analysis
- Chem mistakes analysis
- 4u weekly assignment

Not as much as I should’ve done (the above didn’t take very long) but I was doing a bunch of driving practice. im praying I pass my Ps test eventhough it’s like a month away

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
30/5
- website is now sex af, 90% finished

also this girl like broke down in tears next to a trash can i was near and i had to like turn away while talking to friends bcz i don't know her and it was awks
sorry that was me

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
30/5
- website is now sex af, 90% finished

also this girl like broke down in tears next to a trash can i was near and i had to like turn away while talking to friends bcz i don't know her and it was awks
Id at least suggest you to check up on her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)